Any ideas on a Database Project for an IT student?

Any ideas on a Database Project for an IT student?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

How do you answer such question, "Any idea on engine project for Mechanical students"?  

#-Link-Snipped-# , please elaborate your question. What you are your goals to achieve from projects? 

• Solomon Knii
    Solomon Knii

Well, i just wanted a general idea on projects in relation to a pure database project. But thanks for the reply anyways. 

And nice comparison by the way. 👍 

#-Link-Snipped-#, It's clear the question is coming from a confused boy

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

#-Link-Snipped-# Even, a confused mind comes up with some path and not able to decide which way to go. 

let say you want to design database for WhatsApp Chat. You can start with it. Google it and you can implement with some better solution. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Give sufficient reasons so that I can understand it is tough for me to know where charge goes and why
Even the food industry alone covering packaging of food materials in various forms (including raw, partially processed or ready to consume), delivery packaging to the consumer, and even eating use...
Hello, I need some suggestions, as I am using Delta PLC hardware which I need to connect through Wireless push notification sensor which sends the data to email...
Hello, I have a problem doing my Final Year project where it is about AES where i'm not familiar. I don't know where to start and I don't have any...
I have more than 2.5 years of experience in onsite with client. I worked as a developer for 6 months based on my performance I have been moved to Malaysia...