any ideas about GSM/FYP?? URGENT

Hi all ,, my name is maysaa , 4th year , comm. eng. , my FYP is about GSM and i need an idea about a good project about GSM which is not complicated ,, & im gonna use MATLAB ( simulink ) and the ADS softwares for simulation ,,, so any one can help me ??
please send me any thing about the GSM that may help me ,, i do really need u'r help as soon as possible ,, & i want web sites that may be useful too ,,, please send to me anything to may mail :
#-Link-Snipped-#
thanks alot dears

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I bet OTIS has developed a solution to the following common problem faced in many parts of India due to power failures - During power failures, which is a very...
hello friends, here's another question. is there any method of revealing the contents of SAM file in windows XP. 😁thanks for all your suggestions in advance.😎
CEans, Yahoo messenger fans can try out the beta version of Yahoo Messenger. Take a look at this site - https://beta.messenger.yahoo.com/ 😁 Enjoy! -The Big K-
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I have completed my BTech in Electronics and Telecom. this year. I got a job in software ,currently developing aplication on symbian...