Any DBMS? I need help in understanding it!

Hi....
Its very sad to say My sir is not explaning DBMS clearly and neatly. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜” .I think it is a important subject for CS/IT students...Can anyone suggest me a good book to improve my knowledge of DBMS and which will starts from basics onwards.... if any study material is available you may please provide me....

Thank you so much.......

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY..

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Re: Any DBMS???????????

Sahithi,
    Please refer to DBMS by Korth. The book rocks, because it builds from basic concepts and graduates you to complex DBMS fundas.
  • VijayCE
    VijayCE
    Database system by KORTH is really a very good book for those people who wants to start from scratch.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

kidakaka
    Sahithi,
    Please refer to DBMS by Korth. The book rocks, because it builds from basic concepts and graduates you to complex DBMS fundas.
    Oh...!
    Thank you so much for your information................I too heard that it is a good book......Just 2 days back i brought the book.....but my sir told us to read a DBMS book written by NAVATHE...Is it good??? while comparing to KORTH.......๐Ÿ˜•

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...........
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

kidakaka
    Sahithi,
    Thank you so much for your information..............

do you know about the DBMS book written by NAVATHE.....which is good for me...........

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where should i get the letest project information?๐Ÿ˜•
please send link for downloading best book for bsnl JTO EXAM preparation
Hi, I have a question regarding a hydraulic pressure with embedded water turbine mechanism. The hydraulic cylinder contains two cylinder barrels of different diameters. For example the top cylinder barrel...
What will happen if we connect +5V at both the terminals of a diode? It will be RB or FB?
Hello! I have a problem that I hope you will help me resolve. I have two sources of power and I want to power a light bulb using them. This...