Any crazy Manga Fan Out There?

hey guys i have started this thread so that people can start reading books other than the fiction,fantasy,and other novels.
i am a crazy Manga Fan.😁

For those who don't know:
Mangas are the Japanese comics (which are written in English).you have to read a manga for the back to the front i.e.the the first page is printed in the back.might be confusing initially....but once you pick up book and start reading,it is awesome.
they are cute comics and will be found at all leading bookstores and can also be read online.

so come and indulge in the pleasure of reading Mangas.
and don't tell that comics are for kids,i don't agree.neither will you once you start reading Mangas;-).

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    some of the Mangas i have read include:

• ultra maniac
    • sakura(II seasons)
    • tsubasa
    • XXX Holic
    • ghost hunt
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey can you give some links??
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ya....i am a big fan of NARUTO and BLEACH......

i watch all the episodes and read all the mangas.....

they are really amazing....
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there are some sites.but the one that i use is #-Link-Snipped-#
    another website is Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    😁Hey i too am a biiiiiiiggggggggg manga fan

i too have read few of the mentioned ones😎

some other good ones are:

prince of tennis(anime, not the manga)
    the vampire knight(i've just heard that it is good,but am yet to try it)
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    for people who are following the series "GHOST HUNT" its good news:

the next few new chapters of the series are out in the site: #-Link-Snipped-#

and for those who don't know about it is a good read do try it.
  • Abhishek.Tony
    Abhishek.Tony
    I'm a Die hard fan of Naruto and Bleach...
    Mangastream is the quickest to release these mangas..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey have you heard about zietgiest... if yes then what do you about it??Is it possible have a look here for details Zeitgeist, the Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hi.... to draw a pin bush flexible coupling the given data will be dia of shaft d to be joined in mm,power P to be transmitted in kw ,no. of...
hi.... can any one suggest how to learn sql ? please suggest any good ebook and a good online tutorial website... thanks.....
Occam Networks’ New VDSL2 Blade Features Industry Leading Port Density on Display at ITU Telecom World in Geneva Offers Broadband Operators the Performance of VDSL2 in a 48-port 1-RU Platform...
i need to run a motor to which is a spindle connected which will raise upto certain height and then after it will stay elevated until the motor will run....