Any body can help me with "gambit"

Dear Fellow engineer...

I am looking for anybody who can help me with software, "gambit".

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What help do you need with Gambit?
  • landak
    landak
    I'm doing research on elastohydrodynamic. I'm seeking help from anyone who are able ro help me by draw my research element in the gambit so that I can transfer it to Fluent or Did anyone know what else software we can use to draw and than convert for fluent analysis. Tq..
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    plz more expain what is Gambit?
  • Differential
    Differential
    Yeah, What's this gambit?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How long we will have to wait for a good movie? These producers and multiplex owners should resolve their issues as early as possible as there is a drought of...
Okay, so that solar-powered electroluminescent wallpaper never caught on, and neither did the EL sports jerseys that stood poised to make the most boring of events at least look exciting....
hey everybody, i got an Atmel avr STK500 development kit, it was working great but now i got a problem. whenever i turn the power switch on the power led...
I am a chemical engineering student and my final project is about a processing gas plant. It is a DDP (Dew Point Plant). In the end of the process, there...
hi i have to make an inverted pendulum by only using a pully instead of a cart yep a pendulum will be balanced in an inverted position by using a...