Any app to delete system apps without rooting

Hi everyone

I have searched few android apps that can delete system apps.Though I haven't tried it, I think it can be done only if we root our mobile and then delete the apps.I want to know whether any apps are available without rooting. If there is only option of rooting and then deleting, please let me know how to root my lenovo a60+ android phone and also let me know that are there any cons if we root our phones. I am new to this rooting, so please help with each and every minute thing.

Thank you

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Refer this thread : How to move apps without rooting?
    If you have more doubts, be free to ask and CEans will Answer your query .
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Refer this thread : How to move apps without rooting?
    If you have more doubts, be free to ask and CEans will Answer your query .
    thank you sarath...but I want to delete or move to sdcard without rooting.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    monkey_007
    thank you sarath...but I want to delete or move to sdcard without rooting.
    You cannot delete system apps without rooting your device. You'll need superuser permission, and for that you need to unlock/root your device.
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    Abhishek Rawal
    You cannot delete system apps without rooting your device. You'll need superuser permission, and for that you need to unlock/root your device.
    ok wil u please tel me how to root my lenovo a60+
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    monkey_007
    ok wil u please tel me how to root my lenovo a60+
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Voonik is a Chennai-based startup that has brought a personal shopping platform to life. Currently acting as your shopping assistant to help you dress well and well within your budget,...
want to use arduino uno and gps/gprs/gsm module v3.0 from drfobot for my project. but so far i am unable to receive an sms on the gsm shield, anybody who...
Hi CEans, was just curious to know if there's anyone here who is familiar with BATCH file programming?
Hi CEans, Its a happy news for the Masculine bike lovers. Yes its the news that has been rounding that Royal Enfield would be switching from its old Logo to...
Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the Chinese smartphone and tablet brand has launched yet another Android smartphone in the Indian market with Gionee P2S. Running on a Dual-core 1.3 GHz...