Any App For Mechanical Engineers?

Is there any android or iphone which consits of all basic formulas, all mechanical subjects I.e., fm&hm, engineering mechanics, kom, dom, design of machine members, thermal engineering etc., please my friends dont have proper basics and I've no time to xplain them due to xams.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Sure there is! : Mechanical Engineer iOS App
  • Blv NAGABABU
    Blv NAGABABU
    what about android users?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Check these websites BVLN:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#(CHECK THIS BRO)
    #-Link-Snipped-#!
  • Vedd reheja
    Vedd reheja
    Check these Apps for Android. I have just started using them and seems some good content. I have just came across this post my friend recommended the publisher. Not very popular but good App.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall has put up its new Android Jelly Bean powered Andi 5-E7 phablet for sale on an e-commerce website for Rs. 6,999. The latest member of the Andi smartphone range...
It is official. Jolla, the Sailfish OS featuring smartphone is here. Developed by a team of Ex-Nokia engineers, Jolla is the first smartphone to feature the Sailfish OS and has...
This is quite a debatable topic if you have a Jehova's Witness as a friend - apparantly they don't take blood from someone even if they are in a theatre...
A computer & coding kit for all ages using RaspberryPi. This is nice Kickstarter Project : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alexklein/kano-a-computer-anyone-can-make
It's CEan @Ankita Katdare 's birthday today and I'm wishing her a very happy & prosperous birthday on behalf of all the CEans. May all the coming days be filled...