Any 3DTVs without issues

Hi to all,

I am planning to buy a 3DTV for myself after watching it at one of my friends place.

Although i liked the experience,the issues like dizziness,headaches is making me think twice before buying one.

Any suggestions regarding the same would be appreciated.

Replies

• Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Write here about your budget, preffered TV size & do you've any brand preference...?
  • sachin_srivastav
    sachin_srivastav
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Write here about your budget, preffered TV size & do you've any brand preference...?
    Any brands suggestion would be welcome, but i want to buy the latest one.

No limitation for budget, luckily my father will pay for that..๐Ÿ˜

Size i preferred 50 inches.

Kindly suggest the best options, I'll be thanks full for that!!!
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    sachin_srivastav
    Any brands suggestion would be welcome, but i want to buy the latest one.

No limitation for budget, luckily my father will pay for that..๐Ÿ˜

Size i preferred 50 inches.

Kindly suggest the best options, I'll be thanks full for that!!!
    That's really good if you don't have any budget barrier...!

I reconmend you to consider LG, Its FPR 3D TV have so many superiorities, as compared to the previous 3d TVs.
  • sachin_srivastav
    sachin_srivastav
    I discussed with my bro about LG 3d tv, he told me LG's 3d tv has very light weight 3d glasses,
    which makes viewers feel very comfortable.

Can you suggest me any particular model or other options..!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to gadgets and software section. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    Well i think this is not the appropriate category for this concern @Big _K is that he choose the wrong category or thread automatically changed.
  • s.saruchi
    s.saruchi
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    That's really good if you don't have any budget barrier...!

I reconmend you to consider LG, Its FPR 3D TV have so many superiorities, as compared to the previous 3d TVs.

Even I would recommend you to go with LG.
    LG is using FPR technology and it has advanced features like high brightness, , 2d to 3d conversion and comfortable 3d glasses.

The quality and service is good.

So you can consider LG as a option as you don't have budget barrier as well.
  • rohtsin
    rohtsin
    s.saruchi
    Even I would recommend you to go with LG.
    LG is using FPR technology and it has advanced features like high brightness, , 2d to 3d conversion and comfortable 3d glasses.

The quality and service is good.

So you can consider LG as a option as you don't have budget barrier as well.
    Ya will also recommend you LG.

LG 3D glasses are not only cheap but with the TV set they are providing a family pack for 3D glasses.
    So with more number of friends you can enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy S II in India to be launched on 9th June, 2011 in all major retail outlets. Specifications of Galaxy S2, as you might already know, are: Super AMOLED...
hi guys i am an 8th grader in the doon school to check out my invention in detail on this link https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum.../43569-my-invention-infinite-electricity.html๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
is any one tell me that how many electrons pass through a point when we say that 1 coulumb charge pass through that point.
Aquapod is created by the University of Minnesota's Center for Distributed Robotics. It uses two carbon fiber arms connected to servo motors that can rotate continuously to, as the researchers...
A research group from the University of Canterbury in New Zealand has developed a supersonic version of the Bernoulli gripper that's five times stronger than the conventional version, which is...