ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE
Branch Unspecified

Antivirus From Rapidshare- Is it Advisable?

I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with product key. So it is as good as a new one. I want to know if it is advisable?

I am personally inclined to *BUY* a new one for my computer.
Your opinion please.
Looks like your computer's going to run a lot of pirated software. Not good! If you want a good Antivirus software, why don't you download AVAST personal edition? It's free and it's better than most of the Anti-Virus software out there in the market.

Thread moved to gadgets section.
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
I do not support piracy either. But I don't know anything about software. Hence tend to download things just because my friends say.

The only thing I want is service, I do not care if I have to spend a few bucks to prevent future headache.

Roger that captain. Downloading AVAST 👍
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
Issue
It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
You won't normally download the trial versions from rapidshare. But when there are freeware available in the market which are better than most of the anti-virus software out there; why go for pirated stuff?

You'll be absolutely fine with AVAST.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

Branch Unspecified
Try Microsoft Security Essentials its free and works very efficiently.
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best 👍
ISHAN TOPRE

ISHAN TOPRE

Branch Unspecified
godfather
I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best 👍
Downloaded AVAST free trial version. I am happy 👍

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.