Antivirus From Rapidshare- Is it Advisable?

I want to have an anti-virus installed. I am planning to buy quickheal. One of my friends suggested me to download it from rapid share. They also provide us with product key. So it is as good as a new one. I want to know if it is advisable?

I am personally inclined to *BUY* a new one for my computer.
Your opinion please.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like your computer's going to run a lot of pirated software. Not good! If you want a good Antivirus software, why don't you download AVAST personal edition? It's free and it's better than most of the Anti-Virus software out there in the market.

Thread moved to gadgets section.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I do not support piracy either. But I don't know anything about software. Hence tend to download things just because my friends say.

The only thing I want is service, I do not care if I have to spend a few bucks to prevent future headache.

Roger that captain. Downloading AVAST ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    It is a trial version and I doubt if I will get the same service as a product *bought* from the market.
    You won't normally download the trial versions from rapidshare. But when there are freeware available in the market which are better than most of the anti-virus software out there; why go for pirated stuff?

You'll be absolutely fine with AVAST.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Try #-Link-Snipped-# its free and works very efficiently.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    I second Biggie, GO with Avast Free Version. Its Best ๐Ÿ‘
    Downloaded AVAST free trial version. I am happy ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings, The system suggested I post an introduction and so I oblige... I am currently involved with a group of chemical/metallurgical enthusiasts and amateurs who are and have invested money...
Greetings, Could someone please help me learn, or point to some resource, concerning the chemistry of gold dissolutions in aqua regia and HCL? Specifically, I am looking for information on...
hi friends, Any can send me details about cadence software & its applications.
i got a zigbee module from my friend .he doesn't know anything about it.i need it to send a signal from one side and to receive a signal on the...
Can any one give me idea on any electronics/computer engineering project. my background is power engineer but currently running a post graduate program on computer engr. pls i need a...