Anti Torsion(Twist) System in CNC stirrup Rebar bending Machine(Mechanical/Machinery Engineering)

hi guys/gals

im an student and ive got a project about how to stop the Rebar  from turning in an automatic rebar bending  machine after or while its straightened, i did alot of research and tries to find a solution for my mini project rebar bender to prvent rebar to turn around itself and make the final shapes to be in a straight plane, but i have failed.

my researches led me to an anti twist/torsion system which is compensating Rebar turning or preventing it, and cause final bent rebar be in a perfect straight plane , but the problem is i have no idea how this system works, i did alot of tries from what i found may work theoretically but when i applied those , none worked,

can anyone help me understand how exactly this system works, can u provide me some drawings or explanation or plans.

thank you all.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I did a fresh install of MacOS on my Macbook. After completing the install, I encountered a strange problem - half of the keyboard was dysfunctional. I experimented with Keyboard...
With 20000 cost of that project.Having any technical one I want plsss tell me
I have completed bachelors in the stream of electrical and electronics engineering. Currently  I'm in dilemma which course I have to do. Please give me any advice!!!!