ANSYS from very beginning--help needed

Actually I'm completely new to ansys
I don't even know the a,b,c of the ansys
can anyone give me an ebook or something to start with (from very beginning).
I do have have some books but they r quite advanced
I've downloaded ANSYS V11SP1

Though I'm very much familiar with CATIA V5

Help appreciated

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Brief Introduction to Ansys
    Ansys as you know is an analysis software. It is a FEA simulation software to be precise.
    FEA or Finite element analysis is a technique used to stimulate loading conditions on a design and determine the designs response.

*I am thinking of starting a dedicated to Ansys. I wonder if it would work*
  • pranavladkat
    pranavladkat
    Thanks for the replay Raj

can u provide an e-book or a website (Just like Training Stuff or tutorials)
    or a book that is available in market (Pune, India)
    so that I can use it for solving problems or like that

help appreciated
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I can not provide any e-books unless and until it is free for distribution. I don't know about any books on the subject.
    I do know how to work on Ansys and I may be able to help you on that.
  • pranavladkat
    pranavladkat
    Thanks Raj

I was just searching on internet and came across

Link: #-Link-Snipped-# [Click]

It is an open-source (maybe)
    It is what I was searching😁

Ur help appreciated

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am from mainland-China and I have been studying in a British university for two years. Now I believe my oral English is good enough to have simple discussions...
(Sources: Automotive Mechanics by Crouse and Anglin, Thermodynamics by Cengel and Boles.) Air Standard Assumptions Actual gas power cycles are complex. To reduce analysis we follow the air standard assumptions,...
hello sir, My last year(BE e&tc) will start within 10 days. i m going to do indusrial automation course(plc, allen bradely, siemens, messung). but i dont know which project are...
Credit Card Debt Fact In the past year, Customers who access their credit cards in restaurants spend up to 50% more as compared to customers who pay off with cash....
Other than the electrical circuits needed for running the electric vehicle which are the circuits needed to make that vehicle perfect user friendly for the customers and to make the...