ANSYS 15 MEMORY ALLOCATION PROBLEM

Hi Engineers,
I am a final year mechanical engineering student. I'm using ansys-15 to analyse a non linear problem. During the solving process, I encountered an error as followed.
"This model requires more scratch space than available. Ansys has currently allocated 1127 MB and was not able to allocate an additional 2 MB in order to proceed. Please increase the virtual memory in your system and/or increase the work space memory and return ansys. Problem terminated.

Replies

• TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    How can i solve this error.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : It is a Unix Task Manager functions just like Windows Task Manager. It shows background and foreground running processes details. I like Unix programming. It...
Hi, anyone here has any experience with DSLR video shooting? Need help with selecting the kind of mic I would employ for indoor or outdoor shoot. Budget for the microphone...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is of diffusing a bomb using an electro magnetic pulse(EMP), this EMP is generated when a nuclear bomb or missile blasts off. The...
I don't know if this is the right place to post for any query but I need information regarding RAS ( Rajasthan Administrative Services).
Project Abstract / Summary : This project is proposed to design receiver cum display board which can be programmed from mobile phone.The main aim of this project will be to...