Answer Underground App Is Quora For Students

Quora can be a great place to get professional answers to your professional questions, but 'Answer Underground' is a place for professional answers to hmm, the unprofessional questions. The app is currently available on iPhone and is about to hit the iPad platform as well. The app founders are taking a great deal of efforts in partnering with the PhD guys all over United States.

answer-underground

Take a look : #-Link-Snipped-#

iOS Download: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi seniors, Is there anybody to provide information about career after VIT Mtech CAD/CAM...please tell me the present placement scenario...avg packages ...highest and lowest of the same....thanks inh advance please...
I know a lot of you already have secured a job with leading companies in your countries. I, however, want to know what you inner voice says about your 'readiness'...
If you grew up playing with Lego blocks and have built the awesome structures using them, while stepping on the pieces once in a while to get badly hurt, you...
The recent Massive Grid Blackout in India turned the world's attention to Electricity problems prevalent in this country. There were reports about India trying to focus on clean/green power (mostly...
Without doubt, the Left-Handers are the awesomest people on the Earth. I stumbled upon an interesting 'finding' on the Internet about the handedness of American Presidents. Check - Herbert Hoover...