Answer To Grand Quiz Question #21

Sorry for the delay in posting the answer to: #-Link-Snipped-#
Well, the question was little more tricky. First of all there wasn't any question mentioned upfront. The question was actually hidden in the clues, or the question itself.

You could have obtained your question by hovering cursor over the image. It reads "Image Credit Zazzle. Dead ?" So, you had to tell us what the question mark meant. The second clue was the image itself! Where did the image point? Towards the bottom! Many CEans tried looking into the source code of the page; but not enough. Would you be surprised that for the first two hours after the question went live, we had changed the footer. It read:

Member comments are owned by the poster. Copyright ร‚ยฉ 2005-2011 CrazyEngineers.com. All rights reserved. 31.536993,35.452194
Woa! What were those mystery numbers at the end? Those were coordinates to a place on Google Maps. If you paste those numbers in Google Maps; you'd be taken to the Dead Sea! That was your answer to the question hinted by the image.

We hope you enjoyed the question ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    What does the dead sea have to do with "I'm with stupid" ??

Now that I know the answer, I can explain the downward arrow as pointing to something below sea level (I know.. completely random ๐Ÿ˜ .. still...)

Yet, what's with the "I'm with stupid" ??
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I never observed that, "Member comments are owned by the poster. Copyright ยฉ 2005-2011 CrazyEngineers.com. All rights reserved. 31.536993,35.452194" - Probably m a stupid.. ๐Ÿ˜” should have guess well... awesome

Meanwhile, just for information can we take this:
    This slogan "I'm with stupid" with a down arrow become so popular for the end of liberalism... and yesterday (22 th Nov) was 50th death anniversary of liberal president of America John F Kennedy (may be date match was mere co-incident). so It could be take as John F Kennedy was dead ๐Ÿ˜€
    Note-- After Google maps co-ordinate... Nothing remained uncovered ๐Ÿ˜” - It should have been dead sea first.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    What does the dead sea have to do with "I'm with stupid" ??

Now that I know the answer, I can explain the downward arrow as pointing to something below sea level (I know.. completely random ๐Ÿ˜ .. still...)

Yet, what's with the "I'm with stupid" ??
    Well, there's no direct relation. The arrow pointed downwards where the clue was clearly mentioned; one of the common (If I'd say that) ways to point to the clues ๐Ÿ˜€ .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which motor is used in which application?? e.g. Fans, pumps etc
Political parties in India won't leave a stone turned to reach out to the potential voters and woo them. The political party that's been constantly leveraging digital media for its...
IBM - one of the leading IT companies in India has expanded its footprint in India by opening offices in three new cities in India. Dehradun, Guwahati and Raipur are...
here are the list of passers: November 2011 Civil Engineer Board Exam Results and List of Passers | Business Tips Philippines Congratulations to all newly Licensed Civil Engineers!!!๐Ÿ˜
The 22nd Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 20 CE Coins] The following image contains 22 Bon Jovi Songs titles. Your task is to...