Anshika Packers Movers is 'Yahoo' - According To Alexa

Anshika Packers Movers is world's top #4 site, according to Alexa 😒 . If you look at the list of top 100 global sites in Alexa, it lists AnshikaPackersMovers (with link to Yahoo) at #4.

Don't know what's wrong with Alexa. Check it out here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alert: Do not try to visit the official website of that company. It's been compromised and may install malware on your computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Staying 19 kilometers away from the college is a pain and studying in a college which demands 75%+ attendance serves as makes it worse. I am presently in my 3rd...
Sony Bravia BX300 is one of the popular LCD TVs in India. The 32″ LCD packs interesting features and technology and claims to redefine your TV viewing. In addition, the...
While Mobile Number Portability is getting attention from the media, there are talks going on about ‘Vehicle Number Portability‘. MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to change their network...
HCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X is an affordable and lightweight computer and I’m sure many engineering students would prefer it for their studies. The term ‘Netbook‘ is relatively new to the...
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a term which I believe is hard to miss if one has anything to do with any business process. Otherwise also any person who...