Another Twitter ID listing thread

It might be difficult to find CEans who are using twitter. So I'm thinking about collecting IDs of CEans who are on Twitter so that we can follow each other there 😀

CrazyEngineers Own Twitter Account: @crazyengineers
Me (Not frequently updated): @thebigk

Be sure to retweet important tweets from our @crazyengineers account 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mercedes Benz, the luxury car manufacturer is planning to give India its A Class car in a couple of years. The company aims to enter the small car segment of...
Shaoxing, China seems to be sending lot of malware to the world. Symantech's Message labs recently published a paper with some interesting statistics: 1. 21.3% of targeted attacks originated from...
Email Headers can provide lot of information about email origin and time. But as I understand it, the information is very limited. I'm wondering, whether email headers can be extended...
Test your chess proficiency with three new free online chess games every day. Take your choice of easy, medium or hard chess puzzles. Daily Chess Game | Thinks.com
The video says it all: Interesting! Right? [video=dailymotion;x8x53n]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8x53n_japanese-mind-reading-technology_news[/video]