Announcing CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Store : Boy! We're Proud Of It!

The last few days kept us on our toes. We were busy setting up a dedicated store for the t-shirts so that the entire process of owning a CrazyEngineers Tee becomes easy for the soon-to-be-proud owners of the tees. We've not only made the process of making payments easier, but also tied up with better courier companies (FedEx & Gati) to ensure that the tees are delivered hassle free, with complete tracking. You will now be informed about the status of your order via SMS and Email at every step. ๐Ÿ‘

In addition, we'll now be shipping your tees in a thin poly bag - the same that you've seen with big eCommerce sites. You will receive invoice and status mails directly in your mailbox - and it all happens in real time.

Those who've the coupon codes (from first batch) will be able to buy their next tee at 10% discount; as we promised. But if you want to preserve it for the hoodies (or POLO) you may choose to do so. We do not know the exact time-frame for the launch of hoodies or POLO shirts as of now. Keep an eye on the announcements.

Existing owners - you may order your second tee.
Soon To Be Owners - what are you waiting for?
Grab your t-shirt before it's gone [the stock is not infinite!]

Click:#-Link-Snipped-#โ€‹

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    * this post is not to undermine the efforts, but just few thoughts everytime I see threads about 'tees' *

I wish CE store would sell, Raspberry Pi, Adruino , hummingboard, resistors, capacitors, servo motors, courses and not tees.

but again, thats just my thought.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    * this post is not to undermine the efforts, but just few thoughts everytime I see threads about 'tees' *

I wish CE store would sell, Raspberry Pi, Adruino , hummingboard, resistors, capacitors, servo motors, courses and not tees.

but again, thats just my thought.
    Well, we'll do it. For the t-shirts there's huge demand and we kept getting orders even after the earlier batches were exhausted. That's why we put all the efforts in setting up t-shirt store.

The thing is - all the efforts involved in getting the t-shirts designed, printed, delivered along with handling CS, Sales etc. is a huge effort; and we're still figuring out a way to do that more effectively (the backend efforts, I mean).

This is just our entry into selling stuff online and we want to do it in the best possible way. Other products are coming and we need time to get our resources under check.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Just visited CE store::: It is truely awesome web design- Simple and easy!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's a first step #-Link-Snipped-# I too like to see CE store with full of Electronics gadgets ready to sell. ๐Ÿ˜€

Great move CE Team. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Congratulation for new Store

Good Job Team CE...... ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting to Buy CE Hoodies,Mugs, Caps, laptop Case & many more....
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Hi, Why you guys went for Zepo?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Hi, Why you guys went for Zepo?
    Several reasons. Is that a matter of concern?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks like lot of new members aren't aware of the store location. It's #-Link-Snipped-# . We need to put up an ad for the logged in members as well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just wanted to post an update to this!
    Orders flowing in from all over India and overseas too.

Requests from Nigeria, Philippines, Sri Lanka, US and Australia made us speed up the international shipping process. ๐Ÿ˜ Feels super.

PS: We might be low on man power, but the spirits are running high around here. We are making it a point to be prompt on receiving calls and sending alerts on-time through emails and SMS.

Thank you all for the positive energy and happy emails!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shipping in almost all major countries outside India has already begun. Requests pouring in.

We can't wait to see a selfie with CE-Tee infront of the biggest engineering marvels across the world. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skylark Drones is a technology start-up in the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) industry started in the year 2014 by Mrinal Pai and Mughilan Thiru Ramasamy. They have built drones that...
Engineers will always do it right. Here's a mechanical engineers' guide to fitting a bulb -
I am doing a project in image processing. I am using Contourlet Transform to detect the contours in an image. To proceed this, I need more details related to Directional...
After a waiting period of two weeks, Motorola has finally announced the launch date and price of the 2nd generation Moto X in India. As expected the Moto X will...