Angry Bots at Kurukshetra'12

Angry Bots:
Hey all!

Tired of playing the video games on your phones or tablets?
When G-one could get a chance to live, the Angry Birds deserve one too!

We here at Kurukshetra give mechanical life to these best selling creatures to pump the same gaming adrenaline in a robotics event.

Be a part of the first EVER robotic version of Angry Birds !

Total Prize money : INR 35,000
Learn more @
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Post your events in CE Events section, friend. We don't like to issue warnings.
  • Saiceg
    Saiceg
    The_Big_K
    Post your events in CE Events section, friend. We don't like to issue warnings.
    it's not a problem if i repost this under events? I'm new at this...I' d
    do with some advice..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saiceg
    it's not a problem if i repost this under events? I'm new at this...I' d
    do with some advice..
    Already moved your thread under CE Events. CE Events provides more functionality. Try adding a new event to it. You will like it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The social media can be devilish. If you offer quality - then the whole social media will go ga-ga over you. But if you fail to deliver what you promise;...
Microsoft seems to have launched SOCL - social network that is expected to compete with Facebook & Google's Google+ network. Microsoft's social network is codenamed 'SOCL' and it was first...
Blitzkrieg 11 is a techno cultural fest organized by JNTU Kakinanda, Vizianagaram Campus. ​ It presents an invigorating platform for the convergence of the intellectual resources from all over the...
Looks like the most common problem budding entrepreneurs face is what I'd call "fear of social status failure". You badly want to drop out of placements or don't want to...
ICNS 2012, aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Networks, Systems and...