Android Testing - Write test cases for android

hi friends i am new to the android testing. I have a doubt regarding this. without having the source code can we write test cases for android ? and we will use fast tool for testing .

thanks and regards,
karunakar.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a part of 'Engineers Without Borders' Team of my college and as the first project, we are conducting energy audit of our college. From what the team discussed,...
Amazon Launches Toy e-Commerce Site – YoYo - CrazyEngineers TRAI Brings 100 SMS Per Day Restriction From Sept 27 - CrazyEngineers ShieldPRO N22G – A Notebook For Rugged Users -...
Those who are unaware about TED, here is some briefing: TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people...
MIT researcher Skylar Tibbits works on self-assembly -- the idea that instead of building something (a chair, a skyscraper), we can create materials that build themselves, much the way a...
I am Uploading set of Simple Projects in C, C#, Java, VB that will help you learn in programming languages like C and .Net. Just uploading it as my first...