Android or Asha Or Windows Or Bada - Which phone is the best?

hi friednds now a days everyone using smart phones or in other words smart phone is the requirement of todays life. i also wants to buy a smart phone in low bujet and more features but due to various phones and people reviews i am unable to decide which one is good for me.
i am unable to choose from windows asha anderoid bada etc platforms which one is better in low bujet and more features because every one has different views eg some says anderoid hangs up but widows not, some says that if anderoid hangs it will resume but if windows hangs it is have to restart it, some says bada is best some says it is outdated,
so guys pls help me to choose and which one is the better option for me? reply pls.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll have to tell us what's your budget so that we can suggest phones. It'd also help if you list the features you want in your phone. Android itself won't hang; but if you are using a lower-end phone; then the system may not run as smoothly as it should.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You are asking like which car to decide
    Jaguar or tataNano or Duster or Maruti800.
    Please tell what are your primary uses.
  • Little Soni
    Little Soni
    Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep Posting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am ece student. i have a deep interest in playing with computer sodes and try new things to it. but since i am an electronics student so...
Sir I am going to apply for PG-DITISS.My education details 71(10th 2003),63(12th 2005),59(BE CSE 2009-2013(no backlog any semester)).I have a huge gap of 4 yr after my 12th. DID spending...
Recently i moved from windows to Ubuntu(using ubuntu 12.04), when i create a document using LibreOffice Writer with .doc extension, but when i open this document using MS office font...
Today I faced a problem in my java application .User session didn't destroy wn I directly closed browser without logout user. After some time (less than default time which is...
hi friends iam currently doing ma 3rd year engineering for our college inorder to improve the drinking water quality I want to design the slow sand filter for a demand...