Have you added Founders Circuit app to your account?

Gadgets & Software

Android Mobile App | Collection

Harshad

Harshad

Sat, 02 Jun 2012

Let's Make a Collection of Best Android Mobile App. If you are Android User do share your Installed Applications and also your review about it.

Here I am Starting...

1)
Android Assist
I like the feature to make backup of the installed app so you need not to download all application again via Play store you can just restore all the app from your SD Card.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

Great I *was thinking of this kind of thread👍

1. ES File Explorer : it enable to explore to root, can manage applications also and best thing I liked that it remembers path history.
2.Smart Tools : (Paid $2). very amazing app have feature like compass , measuring length angle, distance, sound intensity vibration and metal detector too😨 (I think it magnetic field when I placed on portable hdd it meter goes totally red.)
3.Google Goggles :It has everything from QR and url scanner and product search from this app.

here are live wallpaper from Galaxy s3 from XDADevelopers, two of them are original. working amazingly on galaxy s2
CrazyEngineers Small Logo 100% FREE COURSE money icon

Dear Guest, Learn how to build professional websites and make your first $100 by working on weekends

Join Now!
Ankita Katdare

Ankita

6 years ago

Here is the one I found on a friend's phone -
ConvertMe is a free app. It is a handy unit converter, currency converter, and tip calculator.
It comes with more than 1500 units across more than 65 categories, and it supports 14 languages.
Harshad Italiya

Harshad

6 years ago

ianoop
Great I am thinking of this kind of thread👍

1. ES File Explorer : it enable to explore to root, can manage applications also and best thing I liked that it remembers path history.
2.Smart Tools : (Paid $2). very amazing app have feature like compass , measuring length angle, distance, sound intensity vibration and metal detector too😨 (I think it magnetic field when I placed on portable hdd it meter goes totally red.)
3.Google Goggles :It has everything from QR and url scanner and product search from this app.

here are live wallpaper from Galaxy s3 from XDADevelopers, two of them are original. working amazingly on galaxy s2
ES explorer is good. Have you tried Xplore? Hive it try you can directly install apk file using it.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

One more:
Camera ZOOM FX : what impressed me is burst mode takes 8-10 picture per second😨 awesome and tested by shooting around 50 pictures at full 8mp resolution without buffer.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

Is there any app which works like a answering machine😒

Dear Guest, Learn how to build professional websites and make your first $100 by working on weekends

Join Now!
Ankita Katdare

Ankita

6 years ago

ianoop
Is there any app which works like a answering machine😒
Though it is not available for all the phones - AirVoice should help as a answering machine. See here: https://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/tools/airvoice_cjsj.html

Also, you can see an ongoing discussion here: https://androidforums.com/android-applications/80774-answering-machine-android.html
Harshad Italiya

Harshad

6 years ago

Try this One Asistant.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

I think Speaktoit is assistant like voice commands.
I am looking for app like a telephone. which can reply specific message and record as voice call on mobile.
manishks

manishks

6 years ago

S voice in galaxy s3 just like siri in i phone : D

Join Now!
Vivien.hugo

Vivien.hugo

6 years ago

Have you also tried GstarCAD MC for Android: (completely free) It is capable of remembering the recently used documents. Saving drawings with specified path, exit from the programm in one step, etc.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

Vivien.hugo
Have you also tried GstarCAD MC for Android: (completely free) It is capable of remembering the recently used documents. Saving drawings with specified path, exit from the programm in one step, etc.
didn't found on Google Play, can you give the link
Vivien.hugo

Vivien.hugo

6 years ago

ianoop
didn't found on Google Play, can you give the link
On their website: https://www.gstarcad.net/ver.php?id=15&for=1
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

On{X} : a Microsoft app to automate your life 😨

there are certailn task your mobile will on particular even you set.. like Remind me to buy milk when I will reach at home . There are some template tasks given by developer and you can create your own program😉 .This is still in beta phase and I tried some basic task it working.... you guys can try it and give the review about it.
Lifehacker link for detail
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

Microsoft OneNote for Android : If you sync your desktop's OneNote to web it will automatically allow to view, create new notes. I liked it because of its simple and beautiful interface. Though there is limit of 500 notes/pages for free, its enough for normal user like me.
There are some other apps like evernote is also good but, on desktop version OneNote allow to create very rich content.
Ankita Katdare

Ankita

6 years ago

ianoop
On{X} : a Microsoft app to automate your life 😨

there are certailn task your mobile will on particular even you set.. like Remind me to buy milk when I will reach at home . There are some template tasks given by developer and you can create your own program😉 .This is still in beta phase and I tried some basic task it working.... you guys can try it and give the review about it.
It would be great if you can provide CE links here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-onx-automates-your-life-with-easy-to-code-app-2254/
riishu

riishu

6 years ago

penetrate pro-it can be used to hack wifi passwords
and get access to (WPA2) protected wifi....😁
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

[​IMG]
This picture say it all...
VLC is coming to Android.
Here is XDA link for beta version.
It will support ICS 4.0+ and gingerbread 2.3 and compiled with VLC 2.0 source. Hence we can expect to play all media format.
I am waiting for it since bought my phone👍
Edit: here is official link from VLC
chithrachennai

chithrachennai

6 years ago

can anyone help me out to get the talking tom software if possible for free lol 😛

Join Now!
Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh

6 years ago

chithrachennai
can anyone help me out to get the talking tom software if possible for free lol 😛
Talking Tom is free and I already have an AD-supported version on the iPad.
Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

6 years ago

chithrachennai
Check this out..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outfit7.talkingtom&feature=more_from_developer
Page 1 of 8 >>

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.