Hurry Up! Add Jobs App to your account.

Gadgets & Software

Android Mobile App | Collection

Harshad

Harshad

Updated: 09 Jul 2016

Let's Make a Collection of Best Android Mobile App. If you are Android User do share your Installed Applications and also your review about it.

Here I am Starting...

1)
Android Assist
I like the feature to make backup of the installed app so you need not to download all application again via Play store you can just restore all the app from your SD Card.
attention Reach your career goals faster!

Finding your dream job just got easier. Find jobs in your city or matching your skills-set. All the best!

Check latest jobs
Great I *was thinking of this kind of thread👍

1. ES File Explorer : it enable to explore to root, can manage applications also and best thing I liked that it remembers path history.
2.Smart Tools : (Paid $2). very amazing app have feature like compass , measuring length angle, distance, sound intensity vibration and metal detector too😨 (I think it magnetic field when I placed on portable hdd it meter goes totally red.)
3.Google Goggles :It has everything from QR and url scanner and product search from this app.

here are live wallpaper from Galaxy s3 from XDADevelopers, two of them are original. working amazingly on galaxy s2
CrazyEngineers Small Logo Just Launched: CrazyEngineers Jobs Finder money icon
Find the latest and the best jobs for engineering freshers and working professionals.
Apply Now!
Here is the one I found on a friend's phone -
ConvertMe is a free app. It is a handy unit converter, currency converter, and tip calculator.
It comes with more than 1500 units across more than 65 categories, and it supports 14 languages.
ianoop
Great I am thinking of this kind of thread👍

1. ES File Explorer : it enable to explore to root, can manage applications also and best thing I liked that it remembers path history.
2.Smart Tools : (Paid $2). very amazing app have feature like compass , measuring length angle, distance, sound intensity vibration and metal detector too😨 (I think it magnetic field when I placed on portable hdd it meter goes totally red.)
3.Google Goggles :It has everything from QR and url scanner and product search from this app.

here are live wallpaper from Galaxy s3 from XDADevelopers, two of them are original. working amazingly on galaxy s2
ES explorer is good. Have you tried Xplore? Hive it try you can directly install apk file using it.
One more:
Camera ZOOM FX : what impressed me is burst mode takes 8-10 picture per second😨 awesome and tested by shooting around 50 pictures at full 8mp resolution without buffer.
Is there any app which works like a answering machine😒

Finding your dream job just got easier. Find jobs in your city or matching your skills-set. All the best!

Check latest jobs

Check latest jobs
I think Speaktoit is assistant like voice commands.
I am looking for app like a telephone. which can reply specific message and record as voice call on mobile.
S voice in galaxy s3 just like siri in i phone : D
Find the latest and the best jobs for engineering freshers and working professionals.
Apply Now!
Have you also tried GstarCAD MC for Android: (completely free) It is capable of remembering the recently used documents. Saving drawings with specified path, exit from the programm in one step, etc.
Apply Now!
Vivien.hugo
Have you also tried GstarCAD MC for Android: (completely free) It is capable of remembering the recently used documents. Saving drawings with specified path, exit from the programm in one step, etc.
didn't found on Google Play, can you give the link
On{X} : a Microsoft app to automate your life 😨

there are certailn task your mobile will on particular even you set.. like Remind me to buy milk when I will reach at home . There are some template tasks given by developer and you can create your own program😉 .This is still in beta phase and I tried some basic task it working.... you guys can try it and give the review about it.
Lifehacker link for detail
Apply Now!
Microsoft OneNote for Android : If you sync your desktop's OneNote to web it will automatically allow to view, create new notes. I liked it because of its simple and beautiful interface. Though there is limit of 500 notes/pages for free, its enough for normal user like me.
There are some other apps like evernote is also good but, on desktop version OneNote allow to create very rich content.
Apply Now!
ianoop
On{X} : a Microsoft app to automate your life 😨

there are certailn task your mobile will on particular even you set.. like Remind me to buy milk when I will reach at home . There are some template tasks given by developer and you can create your own program😉 .This is still in beta phase and I tried some basic task it working.... you guys can try it and give the review about it.
It would be great if you can provide CE links here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-onx-automates-your-life-with-easy-to-code-app-2254/
penetrate pro-it can be used to hack wifi passwords
and get access to (WPA2) protected wifi....😁
[​IMG]
This picture say it all...
VLC is coming to Android.
Here is XDA link for beta version.
It will support ICS 4.0+ and gingerbread 2.3 and compiled with VLC 2.0 source. Hence we can expect to play all media format.
I am waiting for it since bought my phone👍
Edit: here is official link from VLC

Check latest jobs
can anyone help me out to get the talking tom software if possible for free lol 😛

Check latest jobs
chithrachennai
can anyone help me out to get the talking tom software if possible for free lol 😛
Talking Tom is free and I already have an AD-supported version on the iPad.
Just tried Flipboard
beautiful app and you can see news , interesting things at one place. what I liked is, awesome experience.😀

Check latest jobs
^^ thanks yar

Check latest jobs
Big k thanx a ton 😀
XDA rocks,
Android Jelly Bean 4.1 is now available for Galaxy SII GT-I9100 as CyanogenMod 10😁
Will try it in few days😀.
ianoop
XDA rocks,
Android Jelly Bean 4.1 is now available for Galaxy SII GT-I9100 as CyanogenMod 10😁
Will try it in few days😀.
Great I'm waiting for HTC Inspire. 😔

CrowdCall is good app for free calling.
Apply Now!
Chrome browser is getting stability on Android running very smooth now.
I only able to login flipkart.com on chrome , while Dalphin and Firefox not allowed it.
Only thing is not there in Chrome is exit option ☕

Check latest jobs
Any Application to rotate Photograph I'd taken from camera?
godfather
Any Application to rotate Photograph I'd taken from camera?
You can do using picture gallery options... while viewing picture-->options and rotate it. I think this option is available in every phone.
ianoop
You can do using picture gallery options... while viewing picture-->options and rotate it. I think this option is available in every phone.
It is rotating view only if I'm going to upload it then again it goes back to normal.

Check latest jobs
Now you need an editor.. you can try Photoshop Express. its free also.

Check latest jobs
Instagram --
[​IMG]
Apply Now!
Apply Now!
godfather
Created 20 Elements.
This game has a web version too @ littlealchemy.com 😀
I have updated to pure Jelly bean 4.1.1 and Google Now is awesome. It has option for English "India" and intelligent system is quite impressive.
It also doing trick "Do a barrel roll" 👍
some of screenshot of searches
Screenshot_2012-08-08-00-12-36Screenshot_2012-08-08-00-19-20Screenshot_2012-08-08-00-25-25
Apply Now!
Blingboard is an all-in-one widget application. It combines Missed calls, SMS, Gmail, Facebook & Tweeter.
You can instantly dial your missed calls, Reply SMS, Check Gmail, Updates in Facebook & Tweets.
Apply Now!
Just amazed by this GPS application Sygic: GPS Navigation on play store .
Offline GPS with pin point,very detailed turn by turn navigation with voice assistance 200m to 300m ahead where to turn.Also warn you if you are over-speeding.
Worth try this application. Also it has dedicated Indian state maps to download.
Only concern that it took large amount of offline data. 400Mb for application and around 40-100 Mb for each Indian state.
You can use it free for 14days trail or buy full version at INR. 3K. I would highly recommend if you travel a lot and have to use maps and GPS.

Official Sygic Website
WiFi File Explorer:enables you to to browse your android phone through any browser using local IP: Port.It also have feature to set password for extra security. It suitable when you don't want to plug-in number of times just to transfer files.

you can use it for free or can buy for $0.99.It also shows you following details about phone like Free space on card, battery status and Wi-Fi signal strength.

Edit: One more similar app: AirDroid . It looks more sophisticated and better capability with managing sms, apps etc and it's totally free.

Just Tried: AirDoird is awesome app.

Want to control your phone without touching your phone physically 😲.
Here is Wave Control : It's basically uses your proximity sensor to control it. Working awesome on Galaxy SII.

XDA Developer Thread

Check latest jobs
Get the treasure list of all awesome apps @ this XDA developer thread .

Caution:Few apps require rooted device. Please read description carefully

Check latest jobs
ajayrakion
I think you given link to download pirated version of Softwares.
We are not supporting piracy here.
MUST android app on every mobile, that will save lots of battery on Android:

- EasyBatterySaver
Or
-JuiceDefender

-CB
Apply Now!
Android speaker cleaner...
This app cleans the speaker,

-Cb
Apply Now!
Temple Run...
A very popular iPhone / iPad game which is now available for Android as well.. I used to love that game.

-CB
crazyboy
Android speaker cleaner...
This app cleans the speaker,

-Cb
How it is going to clean Speaker?
godfather
How it is going to clean Speaker?
It blows a whistle and frequency of that is such that it cleans the dust particle that are stuck in the speakers.

-CB
Apply Now!
aTorrent a bit torrent downloader for phones & pads.
You can download any torrent link from browser & even magnet links are supported.
Just like utorrent software supports parallel downloads & will save it to internal memory or external memory.

Check latest jobs
If you have a Rooted Android then use Rom ToolBox. It is a collection of many application that require root permission, and are very good for a Rooted phone. It is available Lite (Free) and Pro (Paid) version.
Kishan Gupta
If you have a Rooted Android then use Rom ToolBox.
One of the coolest app.👍

Edit: But not for Galaxy S2. Just got boot loop while installing new font and other Galaxy users too warn that it may create problem
This one more application for rooted phone only, Link2SD.
If you have a phone with limited internal space, then use it to link your applications to your SD card. DO not move only; in moving, only some files are going to SD card. While linking we can transfer all the files of a application to SD Card.

Requirement for Link2SD -
  1. Root
  2. 2nd Partition on your SD Card
  3. Minimum class 6 SD card, else it will reduce performance
You can use this application also for changing, deleting system applications.

For details how to use it you can refer to this page.

Check latest jobs
Edit: But not for Galaxy S2. Just got boot loop while installing new font and other Galaxy users too warn that it may create problem
It may happen with any phone, please confirm whether it is supported to your phone or not. As dev not able to check for all the models. And these things are always risky.
Apply Now!
Google Maps with Navigation finally arrived in India. currently available in Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad cities.It also features with live traffic data.
I just used and its working as great as Sygic (Paid application) even better.

I was driving bike through unknown traffic and tried Sygic to tell me direction on earphone (phone in locked state but voice was unavailable) while Google Navigation available in this condition and amazingly accurate.Didn't have to look on phone for a single instance.

[​IMG]

Alternate routes are side by side...
[​IMG]

★★★★★ to Google Navigation 👍
Merriam Webstar,Bridge construction r good games on play store

Check latest jobs
Apply Now!
Hey yo droid owners,
Are you music lovers?
If yes is the answer the following two apps MUST be installed in your droid.

1) Volume+
2) beats audio (root required)

I installed it and to be honest the sound quality is out of this world. Beats audio is awesome.
Yesterday my brother said "man you turned your 7k shit better than my 22k phone "

NOTE : Once you install "beats audio", you won't be able to uninstall it.

But who wanna uninstall it?

I highly recommend to all music lovers.
These two apps made my day.
1) Volume+
2) beats audio (root required)
You had not given any link for them.
Deal of the day:

Smart Tools @$0.25/INR. 13.33
[​IMG]

with features:
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier - Smart Light Pro

This is a awesome tool and worth stealing @$0.25😀

Check latest jobs
Kishan Gupta
You had not given any link for them.
Man, search it in play-store 😀
Apply Now!
Bad Piggies : 3rd game from Rovio and better than Angry birds.
[​IMG]
ianoop
How's the game? I was so absorbed in Angry Birds that it made me unproductive for about 2 days. Another game that's worth downloading is the Nitro Drag Racing.
PdaNet - The best tethering app !
Simple & Robust (must try)

Check latest jobs
ianoop
[​IMG]
I guess I enjoyed Angry Birds more. But I think I'll love the Bad Piggies more once I spend a few minutes on it. The first impressions make me go with Angry Birds though.

Check latest jobs
is there airvoice application in windows phone.....?
thank you very much for this article very interesting and useful
Apply Now!
Android Jelly been have with feature Safe Mode just like PC.If phone is running on 4.1 then you can boot in safe mode which disable all third party apps.
Just press long power button to get into power menu and then again long tap on Power Off to boot into safe mode.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After boot into safe mode you can see Safe Mode watermark in bottom of screen.

This feature is very handy when phone got problem with some app installation, freezing or got into boot loop.

source

Check latest jobs
One of the Best image editing tool
Pixlr Express:

More than 600 effects,Lots and lots of options to edit image.
First tool I found which let me crop pictures with Free transform (not with specific ratio)
[​IMG][​IMG]
I tried that Adobe app. It's really good; but I'd settle for something with lesser features 😀
Apply Now!
try this one...airdroid app

https://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/airdroid

we can visualise our mobile home screen on the desktop of our pc via wifi (provided the wifi for both the mobile and the pc is same)....we can upload and download very fastly also we can send text msgs using our keyboard itself..its an interesting app...
Apply Now!
Android 4.2 comes with an amazing feature Daydream (You can enable it either on docking or charging or both).
Just go to setting->display->daydream. (If doesn't work you need to unlock it here)
[​IMG]
following is Photo Frame option.
[​IMG]
There are some app also included in daydream,
like Current and Flipboard which shows you latest news.
Games: Rise of the Blobs

[​IMG] [​IMG]

this game is like 4 in row or bubbles game but 3d. it's a very innovative games.
only thing I don't liked is you need to tap to explode the boxes, tapping number of times is little annoying. but definitely a good game.
One of the most awaited Temple Run 2 is now available on Google Play

[​IMG][​IMG]

There are cool graphics update and new mission over 1st version release. Also nice use of accelerometer for realistic movement.
Apply Now!
I have an esignature app installed in my android phone. it saves time from printing, signing, scanning and sending the email once again.

Check latest jobs
I've downloaded Temple Run 2, but haven't been able to play it with the ease I'd expect myself to play.
A friend needs suggestions about a keyboard app for Android that has bigger keys. His thumbs are huge and he has a trouble using the Android default keyboard.

Any suggestions, people?
AbraKaDabra
A friend needs suggestions about a keyboard app for Android that has bigger keys. His thumbs are huge and he has a trouble using the Android default keyboard.

Any suggestions, people?
Swiftkey 3 - A paid Application around $4.00.I am not sure about exact cost but it's paid App.A very nice App with auto-correction features, big buttons & customizable screen.

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey

Check latest jobs
Try this keyboard from a junior xda member.. it got very good review.

Kii Keyboard xda link
Google Play link

(I am already using stock 4.2.1 keyboard and found best of all.)

I just tested this keyboard and it is amazingly configurable. you can even configure how big characters/keyboard/spacing should be.
Highly recommended.
Edit: After using a day this keyboard is working and configurable beyond expectation. just love it.
Worth more than $5.
👍

Check latest jobs
There are a lot of good Android Apps. One of the "best" & the recent App I have come across is 'txtWeb'. Once you download the App you have various other categories to choose from like Sports, Jobs, Education, Games & Much more. Why don't you try downloading the app - Click
"Sidebar" is one nice Application for Shortcuts on screen.
Like Ubuntu's Unity Dash,You can add the Application in home screen.
This App gives me feeling of Ubuntu OS.

Check this screenshot :
SC20130306-083726

You can hide the sidebar by tapping on-screen & call it back by swiping around the edge.
+1 for swiftkey...........👍its too good to type 👍

Check latest jobs
Ok, Well, I'm sharing some good apps here :-

It happens with many of us, that sometimes we just forget where we kept our phone and damn, it's on silent mode, no way to find it?

Well, there's a cool android app for this

Whistle Android Pro

I think it cost just around Rs. 50.

Just blow a Whistle and your phone will respond to it..!!

Check it out..!!

Check latest jobs
AndroZip File Manager is an awesome tool to arrange your files, extract a zip folder, Zip/Unzip , Search your Docs.
If someone don't have a GPU in their phones but still want to try Subway Surf , then try this alternative 😁

> Magic Run

Have fun CEans 😉
Apply Now!
Next version of Cut The Rope is available now.
Cut the Rope: Time Travel

[​IMG][​IMG]

Good game as it was good as first version. Basically you need to feed two fellas at same time. difficulty level little bit higher.
A very good cute game with puzzle. 👍
Apply Now!
Use Google Authenticator from google , for extra security in Gmail and google account like RSA, enabling 2-step verification.
For any untrusted computer you need Password+generated code from this app to sign into google account.
[​IMG][​IMG]

ianoop
Use Google Authenticator from google , for extra security in Gmail and google account like RSA, enabling 2-step verification.
For any untrusted computer you need Password+generated code from this app to sign into google account.
[​IMG][​IMG]

Hope it worked for Abhishek Rawal too... 😔
Have feel of Ubuntu in your Android.

Get Unity Launcher

It will give you option to have an edge launcher and make you feel like you are using Ubuntu phones.

It is a paid app (Rs. 108.37) 😀

Check latest jobs
Get Red Phase Beam live wallpaper from Galaxy S4 / HTC one Google version.
Feels refreshing.👍

Google play link, XDA link (ensuring not a phishing app)

[​IMG]
Apply Now!
CPU-Z
If you've overclocked the computer than you might've understood what this Application is for.
CPU-Z is free application which is in beta stage right now which reports you the detailed information on SoC, System Information,etc, each & every bit of your Android phone which you may not know !

unnamed (1)

Finally this App has arrived in Android & here' s the download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpuid.cpu_z
The best apps I have used are as follows:
1)appsaver-great for taking a backup of every app downloaded from google's play store.
2)Android assistant-Great assistant to keep your phone alive without any hang.
3)Mx player-Best video player to view and stream videos .It also accept most of the formats which cannot be played in default player such as mkv,flv,etc.
4)Opera-Fastest browser to surf the world.(use UC browser to download files as it supports resume option).
5)Sketchfree,sketchbook-exclusively for art lovers.
6)Tubemate - To download youtube videos.
7)Z archiever- For simple unzipping operations.
8)virtua gym- For anyone who loves to keep themselves fit.
All are available in android market for freeeeeee.

Check latest jobs
We face a lot of problem with battery of android phones, isn't it?

So, here are two cool apps, that will help you in extending* time for all the juice left in your android.

1. Juice Defender Ultimate (Paid one- Price Rs.299)

Juice Defender (Free version)

2. 2X Battery (Free version)

2x Battery Pro (Paid one)

The basic idea behind these apps is they would manage your Wifi and GPS connection, for example switch off when not in use, moreover as soon as your screen goes off, it automatically turns off the Wifi too.

Once you set your preferences, you can see how much juice you have really saved.😁

All the best..!

Check latest jobs
I don't understand why people uses Battery saver application ? 😲
An application whose function is to save battery, is itself wasting the juice while you're running it on background.
These application does the same thing which you can do manually : Turns Off wifi,Data network,etc. then why to use it ? I don't understand logic.

Just install custom kernels, which have many governors (or manually install modules) & switch governors alongwith CPU's clock-speed (decrease-increase) as per usage & save the battery. (Try Kuroz kernel, it does my job)
Lesser known feature of Android 4.3 . Hindi and thai language support 👍
Currently running my SII in Hindi 😁

Screenshot_2013-08-16-20-22-09
Screenshot_2013-08-16-20-18-52
Page 1 of 2 >>

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.