CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 May, 2015
I'm wondering what are the minimum hardware requirements for Android M. Google announced the latest version of Android at IO 2015 conference, but did not mention the release date or hardware requirements. It's not clear which of the existing phones will be able to run the new version.

Of course, all the latest smartphones released in 2014, 2015 should be able to upgrade to Android M; but I'd need some official information. As of now, there's no mention of Android M on official android website.

I'm wondering if we should build a list of phones that will receive Android M upgrade. Shall we?
@maxtwo222 • 25 Oct, 2015 My mobile is Galaxy Grand Prime Ram 1 , processor 1.2 Quad core ROM=8GB , android 5.0.2
can be accept android M
4.7k views

Related Posts

@Dixsita · Sep 15, 2009

I wish to discuss the advantages of link-list over array? I've been referring to the basic C-programming books, but haven't been able to make anything out of it.
17.3k views

@Aditya Deshmukh · Dec 26, 2014

Finally the air has been cleared by some leaks that confirms Samsung is coming with a new Tizen-based smartphone. This time live photos of Samsung Z1 were caught and it...
4.5k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Jun 11, 2014

Bewakoof.com, the brand that sells creative merchandise, is co-founded by the duo from IIT Bombay (2011 Batch) Alumni - Siddharth Munot and Prabhkiran Singh. Self-motivated and passionate by nature, both...
22.1k views

@Mallika Saha · Jun 1, 2014

I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt...
10.1k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Mar 20, 2011

Hi friends, you all must have seen cameras in old movies. It used to be like a black-box coveredwith a black cloth. If this is not enough the photographer himself...
11.7k views