Android L for Moto G is Available

I just receive update for my Moto G 1st Gen

Downloading.... 😁
Screenshot_2015-01-24-14-13-52

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    i got updated to lollipop but battery is getting drained fast. while playing games online mobile is getting heated up.. i don't know where to report this issues.!
    any one got anything..
    Worst thing is auto brightness option, it sucks

Other than these problems everything is fine and nice.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-# have u came across any problem!?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Keerthivasan R
    #-Link-Snipped-# have u came across any problem!?
    No Just downloading update so will test it today night and will post if come to know about any problem.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Keerthivasan R
    i got updated to lollipop but battery is getting drained fast. while playing games online mobile is getting heated up.. i don't know where to report this issues.!
    any one got anything..
    Worst thing is auto brightness option, it sucks
    Yes, I heard about battery drained fast in this update on Nexus but let me check that personally on Moto G.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    And i used to play Online games suddenly this morning whole mobile got hanged. i taught my mobile is gone i struggled for more than 1 hour.
    After that i did 'Fast Reboot' by pressing down power and volume down button for 3-4 seconds. and my phone booted up again without no loss of data, and got my phone back.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Keerthivasan R
    And i used to play Online games suddenly this morning whole mobile got hanged. i taught my mobile is gone i struggled for more than 1 hour.
    After that i did 'Fast Reboot' by pressing down power and volume down button for 3-4 seconds. and my phone booted up again without no loss of data, and got my phone back.
    I too faced some glitch while dialing a number it is taking bit more time. Other than that all looks good so far.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Recently I face one issue is regarding deleting videos via MX Player.
    I used to delete video using MX Player. But After updating to Android L I have downloaded some video from PC to Mobile but now system is not allowing it to delete them.
    Anybody has faced similar issue?
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Harshad Italiya
    Recently I face one issue is regarding deleting videos via MX Player.
    I used to delete video using MX Player. But After updating to Android L I have downloaded some video from PC to Mobile but now system is not allowing it to delete them.
    Anybody has faced similar issue?
    i didn't feel with vlc player.
    But i do have a problem with recent opened items, where after closing all the existing ones, few more that i didn't even opened are popping out as soon as while pressing recent button again for the second time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I still not able to find proper solution but I moved video to another folder and from there I can delete/rename them. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The usual constituents of concrete are cement, sand and gravel. The rapid increase in construction activities leads to active shortage of conventional materials due to...
The general notion of most people is that the speed of light changes only when it passes through a certain medium like glass, water and air. But a group of...
DALER (Deployable Air-Land Exploration Robot) is the latest swiss engineering marvel. It's a robot that can walk and fly as well; and derives its inspiration from the vampire bat Desmodus...
Project Abstract / Summary : A gyroscope has to be designed and fabricated as well. The dimensions of the components were taken from a standard set of data. Our contribution...
Project Abstract / Summary : At present there are no papers which prevails in loud buzzing environment and at high frequencies . This paper eliminates this disadvantages. The surrounding noises...