Android Becomes #1 Smartphone OS In the USA

Google's Android pushed Blackberry OS to #1 spot and became the top smart phone operating system in the US. Android now enjoys 31.2% share of overall smartphone OS market in US followed by RIM at 30 and Apple at about 27% respectively.

On the hardware side, Samsung retained its #1 position.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've not had CE meet since long and it's high time that we plan for one. For those who aren't aware, CE meets are our offline meets where CEans...
I hope DoT India is planning for April Fool's Day. According to Operators get deadline for Skype, BlackBerry info - The Times of India DoT has issued deadlines for the...
Sorry to write such a title...(as its not a new branch of engineering). I just needed some help from you people in deciding should engineering be considered according to situations..?...
I've been hearing few good and bad reviews about the WiMAX services being offered in India. It looks like Tata and Reliance are the big players and there are also...
How many engineers on CE have done a transaction on the Internet? It could be anything like - 1. Purchase an item online. 2. Transfer money online (within bank, or...