Android based restaurant ordering system

Project Abstract / Summary : The model is proposed for the automation of the restaurants for order and billing. The use of electronic network for ordering food can help greatly to simplify the process and also increases the speed. Bills are generated automatically which reduces the chance of human error, also the total bill amount is known before ordering food that can greatly help in making choices. This makes the ordering and delivery process more efficient, more user friendly and automatic using android system.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We have seen the scenario of Indian restaurants where the waiter has to take order from many tables and has to do many work including serving the food and cleaning the tables. Also there is a shortage of menu cards and that in order to modify the menu they have to reprint the menu each time. So we thought to build such a system where the customer will find android device on the table and he not only give the order of food but also can see the details of the food such as price and the bill will be generated on the same android device to avoid the quarrel between the customer and waiter. This will speed up the restaurant ordering system.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Priyadarshini college of engineering
City: Nagpur
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, today i got fired from my job training due to slow performance. little bit sad now. as said earlier i have lower academics record since diploma to degree....
Chinese electronics manufacturer, OPPO is well known for its flagship smartphones such as OPPO R5 or OPPO N3 and many more such mobile devices it has launched over the last...
India's most loved messaging app WhatsApp has started imposing ban on users who violated its terms of service. The news is making rounds on the Internet that the app banned...
Hello everyone. I am studying B tech 3rd year Computer Science from Hyderabad. And planning for campus placements where technical and aptitude are present. I am confident in aptitude but...
Introduction The not-so-important formal intro. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Piyush Dangre Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Nagpur, India. Occupation: Student at GHRCE, Nagpur pursuing 3rd yr B.E. Hobbies & Interests: Web and...