android based apps for expense tracking

we have many expense tracking applications for laptops, I tried using one, but after few days i could not recollect all the minor expenses to update, thus showing incorrect details in the balance sheets. it would be great if we have mobile phone apps to track expenses. that would help us to log expense as and when we spend.

is anyone aware of such apps for android phone??

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    wow nice idea

I was looking for some idea 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Great Mind Challenge i.e. TGMC is listed in the Limca Book of Records as the largest technological contest for engineering students. The Great Mind Challenge (TGMC) is India's largest...
WORLDCOMP'11 - The 2011 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing Important Dates: January, 16, 2011 Proposals for organizing sessions/workshops March 10, 2011 Submission of draft papers...
hello friend's, Check these codes... #include void main() { int *x,p=4; x=&p; printf("%d",*x); } and the 2nd one goes here... #include void main() { char c[]="mohit kumar singh"; char *str;...
Credits :: Marco Antonio Meggiolaro Head of the RioBotz team from PUC-Rio UniversityHi friends...!!! A lot of you must be knowing about Robowars competitions being organized in almost all the...
Hello Engineers. I just need to know if it si true that the higher we get above the sea, the less TORQUE we get from a motor. I may need...