Android 4.3 update available for Google Play edition smartphones

Since the launch of Android 4.3, users of other brand smartphones e.g. HTC, Samsung, Sony were eagerly waiting for the update to be made available for their devices. The wait seem to be over for one part of the waiting crowd as the update is available for Google Play editions of Samsung Galaxy S4 and and HTC One. It has been reported that there are few tweaks in the UI.

Has anybody of you guys tried upgrading your S4 to Android 4.3?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I am going to discuss one of the most asked interview questions on Oracle SQl and a basic one which many freshers are unaware of. The question is:...
I would like to ask if anyone is familiar with the experimental procedures required to arrive at the stress strain relationships and damage parameters to be used in concrete damaged...
The first two seasons aired on BBC were outstanding and if anyone's not seen them, I'd highly recommend watching all the 6 episodes from season I and II. After the...
Well the question makes the content of the topic complete But Getting your own idea alone is not the answer It would be great if CEans can conduct mini survey...
Hi Friends, I am looking forward to see if there is Plugin or app available so I can open multiple Twitter account in my browser. Do you have any idea...