Android 4.2 has multiple-user logins

I think Android 4.2 is taking on iOS heads on. If you own an iPad with all custom settings; you can't easily share it with another user; because there's no way you can let them create a separate login or say offer 'guest' access. Android 4.2 solves that problem by allow multiple user logins through the interface with custom settings.

I think Google wants to bring the best of desktop computers and laptops to the tablets by allowing users to create personalised settings on their tablets. What do you think of this feature? I personally like it.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The more the features get advanced in the Tabs the more they replicate real computers

Wonder when we should expect a super mobile phone like a super computer
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    New notification and Sphere camera looks great😀
  • manishks
    manishks
    android 4.1 is jelly bean! What about 4.2?😀
  • manishks
    manishks
    The_Big_K
    I think Android 4.2 is taking on iOS heads on. If you own an iPad with all custom settings; you can't easily share it with another user; because there's no way you can let them create a separate login or say offer 'guest' access. Android 4.2 solves that problem by allow multiple user logins through the interface with custom settings.

I think Google wants to bring the best of desktop computers and laptops to the tablets by allowing users to create personalised settings on their tablets. What do you think of this feature? I personally like it.
    Will people really share their tablet with anyone 😛 i think it will be very rare that people will let someone use their tablet😁..
    This feature will not be availaible on smartphones!!!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Now that gives me Linux feeling 😁
    But I wonder how they gonna manage root.
    'Cause in Linux OS guest user can't get into root, while in Android once you root, you cannot instantly unroot like Linux OS.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    manishks
    android 4.1 is jelly bean! What about 4.2?😀
    Android 4.2 does not have a new name.It will be Called jellybean.
  • ONKSSSSS
    ONKSSSSS
    I have a doubt.... will the current top tablets which run 4.1 (like galaxy tab 2) will be offeering upgrade to 4.2?
    And yes.. I like this multiple-use thing. One should always consider that these things are not for noobs 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In general Never seen a Samsung mobile offering an upgrade feature But I am not sure about it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys just as we are discussing on the effects of Sandy in America we left the one in our own country https://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/cyclone-nilam-to-hit-tamil-nadu-at-100-kmph-286262 This tells detail statistics of Cyclone Nilam...
What exactly are they? can some one tell in detail about Malware and stuff like that https://www.crazyengineers.com/skype-affected-by-malware-in-india-5091/ This sparked me to know more how will I be able to know...
What are the functions of the poles in an induction motor and how does increasing/decreasing their number change the operational characteristics of the motor?
as a civil engineering lets share our knowledge and grow togather