anand

Hello I'm Anand - a mechanical engineer by education and working as a design engineer. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers Family.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    anand m
    finite element analyst
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

what does that finite element analyst signify?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Anand. This section is only meant for introductions. Tell us a bit more about yourself. For the technical posts/ideas/questions choose the most appropriate section from the list available here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • anand m
    anand m
    aarthivg
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

what does that finite element analyst signify?
    it is an analysis method based on that ansys14V built.Simply say it is a computational method for determining strength,deformation and so on.
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    Simple! Welcome to the forum
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! I agree with the Big K, please feel free to share a bit about yourself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

purpose:i am going to use the laptop for ansys14V which is a finite element analysis software .In addition to that i would use CAD modelling software like proE. My requirements...
HP has released the Z1 all in one desktop with all the power hardware. The desktop features a range of Intel Core i3 - Xenon Server Class CPU, NVIDIA Quadro...
Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks...
I'm just wondering whether there's a formula that related the total area of the solar panel that's exposed to the light and the maximum output it can generate? Also, does...
we rush for the data recovery as soon as some important files gets deleted up accidentally. but i wonder how the process of recovery actually works out. One thing i...