Analog signal and Digital signal

What is the difference between Analog signal and Digital signal.? And How to identify them.?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pothedarvamsi
    What is the difference between Analog signal and Digital signal.? And How to identify them.?
    Have you -
    1. Referred to the textbooks for the answers.
    2. Searched on the Google to find out the differences on your own?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    analog signal can be identified by continues varies with respect to time.i.e.is each and every aspect we can get the change in amplitude wise and time factor wise,it may have the constant and smooth signal conditioning.like sine wave ,sawtooth etc....
    coming to digital we will observe only two states i.e. high or low(1 and 0) they are very much predefined in nature.signal will be considers as the pulse ,impulse,etc
  • Decipher
    Decipher
    its simple the digital signal is in the form of pulse i.e. combination of logic 1 OR 0 , High OR LOW it is predefined....and Analog signal is continious wave form.
  • shivarudraiah
    shivarudraiah
    analog is a continous wave signal.digital signal is a discrete wave signal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does data is transferred by Bluetooth between devices ?
hi CE can anyone tell me how to block adult site
JAVA is the most useful programming language now a days. Most of the Companies seek students who already know JAVA or at least know its basics. WHY?? Due to its...
Hi friends, I want to do my final year project on this topic. But this system is already exist in US, Can anybody help me to improve the existing system....
when using Wombat1 how can i make a number to raise to a power of another number? That is, when it Runs it allows two inputs where one acts as...