Analog Communications Lab Manual

Hi dudes, I was asked by a friend to prepare a Lab Manual for Analog Communications Lab. Here I hope I can complete this task in a week or so with your help. Suggest me on any thing, ask me doubts (if any) and encourage me. Let us discuss each and every topic in an order..

Thank you in advance CEans.

Replies

• shiwa436
    shiwa436
    The list of experiments I'm including are..

1. Amplitude modulation and Demodulation.
    2. Diode detector characteristics.
    3. Frequency modulation and Demodulation.
    4. Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis.
    5. Synchronous Detector.
    6. SSB system.
    7. Squelch circuit.
    8. AGC Characteristics.

suggest me for other experiments to be included.
  • baja
    baja
    please post the manual u ve formed... it may be useful to others
  • qhy
    qhy
    Hi shiwa,im a first year electrical student and im having a AM demodulation mini project right now.Can i have your experiment as a reference?thanks
  • vick5821
    vick5821
    I need it too..Can you send it to me ?

Thanks !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just want to share this file. It was send to me by a site and for free. This file will not only help civil engineering students but also professionals. 200_questions_answers1
Japan is a country where there is always an earthquake, am I right? Even though there's always an earthquake in this country they manage to build high rise buildings and...
What if I want to build a house near a river??? What things I must consider about the foundation, the design,materials and others ???
guys....can u pleez tell me best answer for this interview ques dat "which ws ur fav sub in electrical engg nd ezplain one topic frm dis" i hav dne btech...
history: buildings were once constructed on cellars. there was no such thing as piles or raft foundations then. but these cellars were not intended to be living spaces. they were...