An Year of First 100 Interviews On Founders Circuit - Feeling Super!

Folks,

Today we published the 99th interview in "Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series of Interviews". This is a proud moment for the entire CrazyEngineers team as we have been working relentlessly for the past one year to feature interviews of Founders/CEOs from leading startups in various domains. On Wednesday i.e. 17th of December, we will be publishing our 100th interview and that makes me think of all the hard work that has gone into keeping this series up and running as well as making it popular.

Let me share our story.

Last year in the later part of the month of December, I remember when #-Link-Snipped-# got in touch with me to be a part of CrazyEngineers team. I convinced her that instead of writing for VoiCE she has got the perseverance needed to conduct a full-fledged startup interview series. She was reluctant at first, but soon agreed to give it a go when I explained her how the process will work and what steps she needs to follow.

We soon began the work of composing emails and getting in touch with startup folks who we wanted to feature on Founders Circuit. We were amazed by the tremendous response that the series attracted. So many Founders were eager to get their piece published on this all engineers community. In fact, a couple of months down the line, requests for getting featured on Founders Circuit series started pouring in. We were all overjoyed.

Working with Guneet on how to contact/follow-up the startup owners, editing & structuring the interviews and effectively presenting the interviews was a task I enjoyed every bit of. I would really love to congratulate her for her dedication in keeping the series live without faltering for so long and in such good manner.

A large part of the success also goes to #-Link-Snipped-# who has been tirelessly promoting the interviews on social media and keeping the flag soaring high. The interviews wouldn't have attracted thousands of views if it had not been for your efforts.

It has been a journey of highs & lows when we've debated about what's the best way to take this series ahead and are still juggling about the ideas to make them better. The future looks nothing less than awesome and we hope to build a huge ecosystem for startup founders over the coming months.

We promise you that the 'Founders Circuit' series will only get bigger & better in the coming year.

Thank you for all the support!

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Heartiest Congratulations to the back-end team of Founder Circuit.
    Your status update truly says it all....
    "Work Hard in Silence. Let Success make the Noise"

All the Very Best, Njoy the Noise ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations to Founder Circuit Team #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Congo Team!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks all. This is one of the many initiatives on CE that I am really proud of. ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for what #-Link-Snipped-# has to say about her experience so far.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Founders circuit series is fun to read.
    Great job done gals.

-CB
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    A laudable effort by the Founders Circuit team. ๐Ÿ‘
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# I am sure a lot of people are waiting for you to say what you feel about Founders' Circuit, your experience so far, what were the challenges you faced, what do you envision about it in the future, and whatever else you want to add.
    Thousands of readers who log-in to check FC interviews daily would like to know what your thoughts are. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Would Ask #-Link-Snipped-# to feature #-Link-Snipped-# in KYCean Section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    Would Ask #-Link-Snipped-# to feature #-Link-Snipped-# in KYCean Section.
    Would you like to take up the task? There are many awesome CEans who haven't been featured on KYCEan. ๐Ÿ˜€ We need a volunteer.

What say #-Link-Snipped-#?
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    I first got in touch with #-Link-Snipped-# when I was in third year of engineering. I then started writing for VoiCE for around six months. I wanted to get back with the CE team since a couple of years, and thankfully I got an opportunity in December 2013 when Ankita thought of Founders' Circuit.

Just as she mentioned, we prepared a first draft of how things would look like in January 2014 when she explained the process to me. I started talking interviews and maintained a repository since then. The initial fear that I had started disappearing eventually. The conversations that I had with Ankita made me feel more confident and then we published the first interview in February 2014. More than one year, more than 110 interviews, and we are still counting ๐Ÿ˜€

Founders' Circuit has now reached a level where the Founders contact us, and not just that the team is reaching out to them. The journey has been great for me and I am sure that there is a lot more to learn.

Having been associated with Founders' Circuit helped me left, right and centre. It helped me get associated with the best start-ups, both national and international, learn the way entrepreneurs would think while preparing personalized questionnaire for them, be known internationally and increase my network, improve my communication skills, both written and verbal and a lot more. Being a part of the team has helped me learn multi-tasking, manage my work well and be focused. As days passed by, I started loving my work here ๐Ÿ˜€ I used to look forward to those days when the interviews were scheduled. Eventually we increased the frequency of interviews from twice a week to thrice and that gave me immense pleasure.

There has always been something I wanted to do other than my core work - like studies or job. I have been an active part of various organizations, participated in competitions, etc. But the amount of exposure that I got here cannot be matched even with all the other things put together collectively.

Thank you so much for spending your valuable time reading the interviews, giving in your feedback and for appreciating. I hope that Founders' Circuit will go a long way, and you all will be a part of it always. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's I have seen that many UI developers create 8 to 10 pages in a day. How they can able to design complex to complex pages in a day...
Hello friends, Any one have idea how can web integrate web ui with xml so that by configuring the elements in xml we can able to develop web ui like...
hey everyone. as mention on the topic. I'm currently doing the project. would need more information on wing ribs. anywhere anyone recco.'s me to find out?
This is the question from C-CAT online test !!! m confused about right option. please help.
Millions of users accessing WhatsApp every day have been requesting for a desktop client of the ever-popular app, but till now it seemed as if these demands always fell on...