An ultimate data recovery software :- Recuva

Few months ago ,i permanently deleted my whole major project accidently .

I searched a lot on google and downloaded so many freaky software. i was in so much tension that i downloaded 10 software in two hrs ,but all of them were waste.

Then suddenly ,one name comes into my mind ,guess who??

It was opti AKA rishabh ,this man has solution of my every technical problem.

He suggested me recuva ,it is wonderful software ,so much user friendly that it takes me 30 minutes to recover my entire project.

Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!

You can download it from here
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm wondering what is the possible method to check the capacitor.... i.m thinking of using programming c and interface to the multimeter... my problem is....i dont know what is the...
I hope I'm not kicking a dead horse here 😕 I'm an electrical engineering student at Missouri University of Science and Technology (many of you might know it as U...
Hello, I'm a part of a theatre/stage project and have a bit of a dilemma. We're building an inner city-type landscape that will be very busy. Signs that light up,...
i am using both kingston and transced pendrives, the tranced pendrive dosent have full data transfer rate
Friends, Go through the following video. It is pretty explanatory.[video=youtube;v7B9x0avaqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7B9x0avaqc[/video]