An online signature facility that is legal too

Today you can buy, learn, survive online , I was wondering if there is such facility that provide some facilities through which user can sign documents online it may be some kind of contract , non disclosure agreement etc which if broken then person may face consequences of same

On Google I found right signature.com , and found they provide quite same thing

Is there anyone who knows any other such facility?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope, there is no such facility. But in many cases, if I'm not mistaken, a confirmation over email would be taken as 'legal yes'. I'll have to dig more into it.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    goyal420
    On Google I found right signature.com , and found they provide quite same thing
    Could you share the link of signature.com which you found on Google, because Google is showing me '
    Buy Designer Clothing Online!
    ' link for signature.com .
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# RightSignature.com Home - Citrix

I have never tried though. There is also another site "signature confirm" claiming that digital signature is legal. Are they trustworthy?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# RightSignature.com Home - Citrix

I have never tried though. There is also another site "signature confirm" claiming that digital signature is legal. Are they trustworthy?
    I guess it might be legal, as first, the whole site is encrypted by SSL provided by Verisign, which is top and costliest. But my question is even though, if this is legal, is it accepted by all the entities? How can a user sign from home without any special device? How is it fool proof? For eg, I can put my friend's signature at a minimal effort! How can this be avoided or at least, detected?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola CEans! I'm here to present an awesome KYCEan of a technophile who wanna be a VoiCEan. She is a crazy computer science engineer from Mumbai who contributed 1000 valuable...
Samsung Galaxy S3 phone has been launched in London just a few minutes ago and here's the first commercial :-
For the records sake, this is 1000th thread in the gadget's section 😀 . Samsung Galaxy S3 has been launched and Samsung has partnered with Dropbox to offer 50 GB...
sir i want to know the best college tht i would get on gate score 411?
World's most popular slide sharing service, Slideshare has been acquired by the world's biggest professional networking service - Linkedin for a cool sum of $119 million. LinkedIn's Deep Nishar confirmed...