View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12834 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Manish Goyal
Manish Goyal • May 3, 2012

An online signature facility that is legal too

Today you can buy, learn, survive online , I was wondering if there is such facility that provide some facilities through which user can sign documents online it may be some kind of contract , non disclosure agreement etc which if broken then person may face consequences of same

On Google I found right signature.com , and found they provide quite same thing

Is there anyone who knows any other such facility?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 3, 2012
Nope, there is no such facility. But in many cases, if I'm not mistaken, a confirmation over email would be taken as 'legal yes'. I'll have to dig more into it.
Dancer_Engineer
Dancer_Engineer • May 4, 2012
goyal420
On Google I found right signature.com , and found they provide quite same thing
Could you share the link of signature.com which you found on Google, because Google is showing me '
Buy Designer Clothing Online!
' link for signature.com .
Reya
Reya • May 4, 2012
Dancer_Engineer https://rightsignature.com

I have never tried though. There is also another site "signature confirm" claiming that digital signature is legal. Are they trustworthy?
Reya
Dancer_Engineer https://rightsignature.com

I have never tried though. There is also another site "signature confirm" claiming that digital signature is legal. Are they trustworthy?
I guess it might be legal, as first, the whole site is encrypted by SSL provided by Verisign, which is top and costliest. But my question is even though, if this is legal, is it accepted by all the entities? How can a user sign from home without any special device? How is it fool proof? For eg, I can put my friend's signature at a minimal effort! How can this be avoided or at least, detected?

Share this content on your social channels -