An Initiative : a Forum by a BITS PILANI student,Must see for a Crazy Engineer

Hi Crazy Engineers,

I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates.

"https://applesarena.proboards.com/"

It gives information about

Technical Fests,
Cultural Fests,
International Competitions,
Conferences,
Social Innovation Competitions,
Internships,Literary ....

Queries Regarding Design and Analysis for a design Engineer.

I hope You would like the work ,I would like all the Crazy engineers for Support and Propogate to all other Engineers \m/

Wishing for Suggestions and feedback on the forum

Karthik
B.E(Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
Bits Pilani,Goa

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...
sir, i want some seminar topics in electrical based sir so please send some topics sir
Besides IP phone, which device do I need to buy to set up the system? Our company has 3 branch offices. I hope our system can support 100-200 users. And...
We, Invictus Technology Solutions (P) Ltd. guide College Students in developing academic projects. Currently we are focusing on Embedded/Microcontroller and Software based Student Projects. We Provide Latest Embedded Live Projects...
3M named as preferred supplier to London Universities Purchasing Consortium Diversified technology company 3M has been selected by the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) as one of the preferred suppliers...