An idea: color changing template on forum

hi guys.what if we have a color changing template installed to our forum.it will be cool idea to implement.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: An idea??

Good idea, however, its lot of work (& money) to have the new, customized templates.

Friendster, proper title to your threads can help attract more responses.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Re: An idea??

ya i know that big_k

and i just wanted to change the color for this template only.like having red,blue,orange,pink and we can select which color we want.this might help to view our forum attractive.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had a theme changer earlier. The current theme is highly customized. Maybe we'll have a 'blue' theme that's similar to what we have right now. But its going to take some time. Not for few months at least.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I dont know it might be cool or something, but what real purpose does it solve? Quite gotten to the look and feel of this forum.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think red is quite synonymous with CE πŸ˜€ But, having the option to change the colour is good cause it gives it an "update", psychologically. I do that with my mobile phone; I cycle the colours after a while, haha.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, RED isn't a 'dull' color and it refelects our 'culture' (am I talking like corporate dudes?)

Red rocks πŸ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I agree Red rocks πŸ˜‰ To be honest, one of the reasons I support Houston Rockets in NBA and Arsenal in EPL is because of their red theme πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan Er.AtulSingh, one of the winners of the CE T-Shirt Contest shared few pics of the CE Tee. Take a look - Here's Atul with the tee! - CE On...
I NEED A ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION A beam of length lis continuous over two equal spans and carried on three supports at the same level. If one span has...
Those interested in robotics will love this - CG at RoboBusiness 2008 Highlights: The Robotic Snake What do you say? 😁
The psycology of a successful engg. is :- "Dare to think, but care to achieve it....." Its true for all famous persons. Just realise the depth of meaning of this...
Got any innovative ideas in Biomedcial Engineering,......πŸ˜›Ure place is right hereπŸ˜›!!!!!!!