An engineering comic by PHD (Piled High and Deeper)

An engineering comic by PHD (Piled High and Deeper). I have experienced this once. πŸ˜›

[​IMG]

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Ha Ha very niceπŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    AKD You are really mad.In our class of mechanical 6 sec sec B,There is only one girl.The rest you have already mentioned in your thread πŸ˜‰
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @AKD- But this usually doesn't happen in Computer Science...πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Hahaha nice i like that comic
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    He he! 😁

That was a good one!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    He He! Nice 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many engineers who've spent some time in the corporate world who face the dilemma whether they should take the plunge or continue in their job. There are students...
CEans, Why not tell us about the start-ups incubated in your college's e-cell? I see a new trend coming up among engineering colleges to host an entrepreneurship cell and incubate...
CEans, Recently, we made a call to all the student-startups and the companies started by students or fresh graduates. However, the response that we got was very disappointing. It's also...
How can we build a app that has 4 boxes and on clicking them boxes can be joined to other . Needd urgently ... plz help me out
Try to solve this and show your solution. 1. A stone is dropped from a well and 5s later the sound of the splash is heard. If the velocity of...