An appeal to regular CEans

Hello Regular CEans!

CE Forum is growing & we have started getting good content. Being regular CEans, it is in our hands where we take this forum. I'd like to make following requests to the Regular CEans -

• Your posts influence the new members. Therefore, avoid slangs/long trails of dots/languages other than English in your posts.
  • Inform new members about the same. Also redirect them to the CE Common Sense Guide placed on our portal.
  • If possible, offer CE - support through your CE-Mail Ids. You may place a link in your signature to do so. 😁
All this, because the forum is growing beyond me.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    I am ready for every possible help.

Moreover,the forum needs to be spam free, we should post with the aim of making the forum materialistic rather than increasing our posts.
    As Biggie introduced the clean-up in Chillax chit chat,its a good idea that will make our forum interesting because a lot of interesting threads get down as new threads pile up.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing!

neha
    I am ready for every possible help.

Moreover,the forum needs to be spam free, we should post with the aim of making the forum materialistic rather than increasing our posts.
    As Biggie introduced the clean-up in Chillax chit chat,its a good idea that will make our forum interesting because a lot of interesting threads get down as new threads pile up.
    That was amazing, Neha!

A note on Cleanup: We will not remove interesting threads. So be assured that those posts will remain on CE.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am going to introduce a new game after a long time.Hope you people like it. Here are the rules: 1. Post some randomly selected letters. 2. Create a sentence...
is there any open source projects by the CEians? I wish to join with them
dear friends pls promote CE among your friends. I liked the forum very much but it is very sleepy, two or three dedicated users only. So please try to increase...
Arthur is conducting an experiment. He places his stepladder on his basement's cement floor, and climbs up while holding a raw egg (in its shell) in one hand. While climbing,...
Hello CEans! Yet another surprize for CEans! Welcome new section "CE-Article Archive" on our portal! I'll keep my mough shut : Visit - https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=22 This thread is open for your...