Amrita TBI PitchFest 2017

Event Name: Amrita TBI PitchFest 2017
Organized by: Amrita TBI
In Bengaluru, Karnataka
Event Dates - January 28, 2017, to January 29, 2017 (Time 08:00 am to 05:00 pm)

Dear Startups, Innovators & Thinkers,
Greetings from Amrita TBI (Amrita Technology Business Incubator)

If you have a great innovative idea or product and are looking for funding, then Amrita TBI Pitchfest is the perfect platform to showcase your ideas/products. Pitchfest is a unique initiative by Amrita TBI and partnered by Govt. of India, Amazon Web Services, Ankur Capital, FreshersWorld to find the most promising startups in India.

Amrita TBI was listed among the Top-5 most prolific incubators for 2014-15 in the country by #-Link-Snipped-#.

Total seed investment outlay up to USD 200,000.

Apply now: #-Link-Snipped-#

Submission Deadline: January 7th, 2017

Event Date: January 28th - 29th , 2017

Venue: Bengaluru

Amrita TBI is a non-profit technology business incubator supported by DST, Govt. of India and Amrita University. We fund, mentor and nurture ideas, startups, and entrepreneurs.

Bring your Ideas to Life. Launch your startup at Amrita TBI PitchFest.

Registration Deadline: Jan 7, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Entry is free? Yes

Connect with us on -
Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#

Name of Contact Person: Amrita TBI
Contact Number: 7025900047
Email Address: #-Link-Snipped-#

The organizer is looking for: Registrations

For more updates please visit and like our facebook page - #-Link-Snipped-#

#Tags : Business plan competition, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Funding, #Pitchfest4India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Snapchat Inc. has introduced new 'Spectacle' Glasses which can record video 10 seconds snaps at a time always 'on' and ready to capture the moment, but not always recording. One...
Researchers at MIT have found out a way to produce biodegradable plastics. They have identified the structure of a bacterial enzyme which is essential for synthesis of biodegradable polymers. Their...
As i have mentioned in title ...m fearing this seating idle..although i m prepearing for govt jobs but i dont think i will get in dat also...as very high crowd...
The Chinese multinational consumer electronics firm once again prepares to enter the Indian market with its latest medium budget smartphone Vivo V5. The last from its stock were Vivo V3...
Following the release of its two flagship devices- the Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Edition, the Chinese multinational giant, has launched another variant Huawei Mate 9 Pro...