Amrita TBI PitchFest 2016 By - Amrita TBI

Event Name: Amrita TBI PitchFest 2016
Organised by: Amrita TBI
In Bengaluru, Karnataka
Event Dates - Jan 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM to Jan 10, 2016 at 7:00 PM

If you have a great innovative idea or product and are looking for funding, then Amrita TBI Pitchfest is the perfect platform to showcase your ideas/products. Pitchfest is a unique initiative by Amrita TBI to find the top 30 most promising startups in India.

Total seed investment outlay up to USD 100,000.

Apply now at https://#-Link-Snipped-#

Submission Deadline - December 26th, 2015.

Final Pitch Day - January 9th &10th, 2016.

All non-finalists have the opportunity to avail incubation facility at any of Amrita TBI locations (Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kollam).You can also opt to be a virtual incubatee and can operate from anywhere in India. All incubatees of Amrita TBI get service tax exception from Gov. of India.

Venue Address: Bengaluru

Engineers from following branches can attend the event -
Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Automation, Aeronautics, Civil, Structural, Chemical, Metallurgy, Robotics, Biotechnology, Instumentation, Others.

Highlights: Partnered by Govt. of India, NASSCOM 10,000 Startups, Indian Angel Network and Startup360.

Amrita TBI is a non-profit incubator supported by Govt. of India and Amrita University. We fund, mentor and nurture ideas, startups and entrepreneurs.Amrita TBI was listed among the Top-5 most prolific incubators for 2014-15 in the country by #-Link-Snipped-#.

Registration Deadline: Dec 26, 2015 at 11:30 PM

Entry is free? Yes

Registration or Entry Fees: INR

Connect with us on -
Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#

Accommodation Availability: Yes

Name of Contact Person: Sreenath N
Contact Number: 7025900045
Email Address: #-Link-Snipped-#

The organizer is looking for: Registrations, Sponsorship

For more updates please visit and like our facebook page - #-Link-Snipped-#

#Tags : Business plan competition, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Funding, #Pitchfest4India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am Jenifer Raylene i am Email Migration Expert at Gladwev Software. Feel free to contact us. Thanks
Bike stealing is a very common problem in most countries across the world and three engineering students from Chile seem to have had enough of it. Cristóbal Cabello, Andrés Roi...
Engineers and scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) are developing a Chemical Laptop to hunt for aliens and signs of life in the outer world. NASA believes that the...
Came across this wonderful article. I'll intentionally not write any information about the author - because I want you to find out about him once you complete reading it. Yeah,...
Offline Google Maps are now available for all the maps users in India; and that's a wonderful update from Google. Google Maps product manager, Sanket Gupta wrote on the official...