amplifier query

sir,
i need to amplify a signal from a led display screen to run a motor doing mechanical work like compressing spring. i wanted to know will it work if i use voltage amplifier because motor will be requiring a much larger power to work. please give suggestion on this.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi What is the input voltage you require for the motor to run?

What is the power consumed by the LED?

What is the rating of the LEd ??

Can you provide these details?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEans i want to design an electric circuit that provides the firing pulse to thyristor and also i want an explanation of how it operates please if any body...
m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with...
hii there, can someone suggest me a switching transistor which can switch a square wave of 100-200 kHz any help will be much appreciated also the knowledge of its availability...
Hi friends..... Can anybody tell me the operating range for voltage doubler and current doubler? Now i am in problem. So please tell me and solve my problem?
Hello to all CEans, I'm Chea from Msia, currently doing Final Semester of Mechanical Engineering. I kinda noob in using Inventor as i need to test my design stress analysis....