AMDOCS Technical Interview

i am having a technical interview of amdocs. i am btech cs fresher. there is no particular favourite subject that i am good in. i know some topics from all. thus i decided to take Object oriented programming concept(oops) as subject of intrest if interviewer as me so. so experts could you please mention all questions they can as on this topic also comment that is this a good topic?

Replies

• destiny249
    destiny249
    pls anyone reply .please.
  • adlin
    adlin
    can you tell me how did you got technical interview call..
    please..
    I am also 2010 pass out..
  • adlin
    adlin
    they ll not ask anything more than the basics..
    learn basic concepts in oops..
    also learn c concepts..
    especially pointers, arrays and structures..
    solve exploring c book..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SAP ENVIRONMENT A free virtual seminar focusing on best practices for maximizing SAP performance ABSTRACT: Optimizing the performance of your SAP infrastructure can yield significant bottom-line impact, enabling lower margins,...
hey everyone I am in my final year, looking for ideas to my final project please if you got any help!!!!!
Hello CEans ! My name is ahmad abd allah computer science student in ain shams university -egypt i'm in my last year and i'm searching for graduation project idea in...
I came to know that when we compile a program without any constructor then a default constructor or a blank constructor is created at the run-time itself by a compiler.But...
Hi, I have CMOS camera that the output is NTSC or PAL. I want to interface with PIC. Did anyone know how to connect that? Maybe it have a chip...