AMD launched ALU in India

AMD launched APU (Accelerated processing unit) range of fusion microprocessor in India. Here AMD combines central processing and graphical processing capabilities in a single chip and bring a supercomputer like performance in notebooks, netbooks.

AMD introduce new E series "Zacate' ans C series 'Ontario'. The new APUs offers DirectX 11Graphics,UVD3 video Graphics,
1080p HD playback, 2D conversion to 3D and up to 10 hrs battery life depending on system.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans,​ Continuing our journey to Know your CEan..This time we have a CE-Ace which is going to complete an year very soon here,she is one of the active CEan,...
The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot “Asimo”.* This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...
I was recently invited by TED as speaker. I met the most amazing people who are doing game-changing stuff. I spoke on Why do we become Entrepreneurs and this was...
The Campus Interview session in nearby colleges in near to an end. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) recruited hundreds of final year engineering students this year. I was talking to some...
we are designing power amplifier of frequency 1-30MHz , 1000 watts output ! its actually for weather space monitoring so for its simulation which software we should use either ADS...