Amazon Unleashes "Page Flip" On Kindle

Always numbers 1 in e-book readers list, Amazon’s most renowned in-house product, Kindle e-book reader is again receiving a game-changing update to increase usability of small screens to read big books. Although hardcover and paperbacks grab attention of larger section of audience, e-readers have certainly scaled down their business by a significant amount. Economic, ecosystem friendly and portable Kindle would now let users skim, magnify and jump through the pages while the book is completely optimized and synced with the device.

One of the biggest problems that readers face while handling an e-book reader is that it could be customised up to a certain level. And mostly, the requirement always exceeds the packed features, keeping a large room for improvement. This time “Page Flip” promises to kill such burning issues with its idea to jump back and forth between pages to support if any reference demands.

kindle

According to Chuck Moore, Vice President of Kindle, the feature adds a real-book advantage to the already crafted utility. Further, a bird-eye view feature is specially curated to highlight specific portions upon single/multiple pages. Plus with this feature, other pages, pictures, graphs could been seen with confidence as the current page is always saved and pinned in a panel just on the right hand side of the page.

To commemorate this year’s plan Amazon has release four more small updates including Audible Narration, Enhanced Typesetting, Sharing, Kindle instant reviews. As name suggest, the first one suggests that an already coded voice will read out the story and the second one is for using a high-precision marking tool with it. The complete system has already been rolled out and will start reflecting on each device by next week.

Watch the official release:

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

List of top US universities for MS in Electrical Engineering: These are few of the best US Universities for Masters in Electrical Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) Massachusetts Institute of...
Surendranath Reddy joined Anna University to pursue engineering in Electronics & Communication. For some reasons, he had to dropout. He got a job as a Robotics Engineer at a startup...
hiii friends, this is ruchit shilu, i'm metallurgycal engineer and i want to strat my bissuness of metallurgy, actually i want to establishe a foundry, so i need some idea...
Iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year which comes under anna university ....and i really get frustrated whenever i think about my future and jobs still iam not aware about what...
Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer ZTE has unveiled its new handset, Nubia Z11, the mature last edition of Z11 family which already consists of Z11 mini and Z11 max. From the...