Amazon Latest Placement Papers 2011 With Answers Discussion

Amazon India Development Centers are located in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. All offices are actively involved in working with top Institutes and Universities throughout India to recruit the best talent.

They are mostly looking for students studying Computer Science or related fields.

Could someone share their campus placement procedure for CS/IT Students?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a file from a friend who got it from college:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since we have a dedicated sub-section for Movies here, I am sure there is no harm in sharing the latest movie trailers and writing reviews, expectations and comments here. PS:...
Let's dedicate this thread to asking questions for GATE 2012. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs): How to check if I am well prepared for GATE 2012? What should...
Percentile varies year-after-year because it is a relative term and it depends on the no of students writing the exam. Your aim should be to get a Rank below 100...
we design and produce dc coreless motor for robots, power tool, ATM machines, auto industrial machines etc.
I was looking for an organization that has a full online program to earn a bachelor degree in computer technology engineer, other than DeVry.