Amazon Kindle Store India Launched With Over 1 Million Books - Shop In INR!

Amazon has launched its Kindle Store in India today. What does that mean to you? Now you can choose to buy from over a million books on Amazon in 'Rupees' instead of dollars. Along with that, we now have the "Kindle Direct Publishing" or KDP program that lets publishers and authors bring their books to Kindle platform for sell in India as well as across other nations.
If you are a publisher and have question about this service you can check the official website here - #-Link-Snipped-#.

Customers can visit the new India Kindle Store now at #-Link-Snipped-#.

How many of you love buying stuff on Amazon?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazon continues to impress me more than any other tech/ecommerce company in the world. They're making slow entry in Indian markets. A few months ago, the company launched Junglee in Indian markets to 'taste the waters'. Now they have launched the much awaited ebook store with over a million books. The big thing is going to be the ebook delivery - which is almost instant.

Flipkart needs to worry!

Flipkart, I think, will the most affected eCommerce giant because of Amazon's entry in the markets. Just take a look at the price difference. Chetan Bhagat's Revolution 2020 costs Rs 98 + Shipping on Flipkart while on Amazon Kindle, it's just Rs. 86 along with instant delivery. It's a no brainer that Amazon's going teach Flipkart's lunch slowly.

What do you think?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need more info on using MATLAB and Simulink to simulate aircraft attitudes providing improved lifts at low speeds with altering aircraft wing, aileron, rudder and elevator characteristics
India Post has gone the automation way and installed the automatic mail processing system provided by Siemens. The machine is capable of handling over 55k mail items per hour. Check...
hi all,i want this driver for serial communication with lab view .please help if you can, ๐Ÿ‘ thank you
Basic Electronics Principles of Electronics by V.K. Mehta Electronics devices & Circuit Theory by Robert Boylestad Millman's Integrated Electronics by Jacob Millman, Chetan D Parikh Circuits & Networks Circuits &...
I had completed all my E-modules in CTS........ but dint get date of joining...............