Amazon India -> Junglee.com | How's The Customer Service?

It's official! Amazon India has began its operation through acquisition of Junglee.com. Amazon is taking a different approach towards entering Indian ecommerce which is crowded with players and probably the top among them is flipkart.com. What Amazon is offering through Junglee.com is a place where retailers can list their products and then Amazon, through its established technology will help you find the best product and best price. It's important to note that the final sale of product will happen at the retailer's website and not on Amazon, aka Junglee.com.

It's being believed through Junglee.com, Amazon will first taste the waters and find out how the Indian market works. Then, through amazon.in, they'll launch the ecommerce megastore where almost every product will be visible, salable and purchasable. Go through junglee.com and if you purchase anything, do let us know your overall experience and of course, please review their customer care / customer service.

Replies

• I_am_Kunal :)
    I_am_Kunal :)
    The_Big_K
    What Amazon is offering through Junglee.com is a place where retailers can list their products and then Amazon, through its established technology will help you find the best product and best price. It's important to note that the final sale of product will happen at the retailer's website and not on Amazon, aka Junglee.com.
    This model , I believe , is similar to that of eBay.
    I prefer the service of Flipkart who take a more proactive role while procuring and delivering products. I am apprehensive about buying products from seller's site rather than from those of trusted brands such as Flipkart , Amazon.
    Lets hope Amazon proves to be better than eBay.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    simple interface .. amazon has powered Junglee.com with amazon.com reviews .
    One thing I noticed that you can review amazon.com only if you bought that product from it but on Junglee.com they allowing to any user to review. just for getting more review strategy.

Flipkart going to face a tough competition. 👍

[Edited:]
    just browsed through some products tried to purchase but its seems they are some how misleading. either it redirecting to original amazon.com or dealers website.
    On Junglee.com it is showing cost INR1000 and final price from amazon is adding $24 for shipping (It should show final price at browse only).
    and if redirecting on dealer website which I can't trust.
    overall it just following ebay.in.
    let see in some more review on Junglee.com.

Till now flipkart is best choice.

One thing I can't understand is why Amazon.com asking for Card number why not it just using method of flipkart or irctc?? 😒
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, Flipkart is still the best choice in terms of delivery. But they're very careful in adding the products to their catalogue. They seem to be working very well on Mobiles, Books and Consumer Electronic goods.

Amazon, on the other hand, has a vast range of products; but are yet to establish the framework in India. Their service is still in beta and notice that what we notice on Junglee isn't the final 'Amazon'. Once Amazon launches fully in Indian markets, they'll have established a quick delivery model. They already have a proven framework for online ordering & product reviews.

I hope they begin operations by end of 2012.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Junglee.com is the advertisement site for the Vendors. With Fame And Name of Amazon.Com.
    To be sure this is going bang soon in India also.
    HM18 and Flipkart are the best in recent time.
  • Neha.Sharma
    Neha.Sharma
    It's a superb place to start your search from if you want to make a purchase ... tells you all ecommerce websites selling that product, their rating, product reviews, features, delivery time and the BEST part - it compares prices across all the sellers. Just saved Rs. 3000 while buying Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Camera. Didnt know these unknown sites exist who can provide so much value in savings !!!!

Junglee rocks man! God level!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Southampton 'Varsity uses motion captur technology to analyse how pianists weave their magic. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011596.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
Ok friends, I need your help. My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently...
hello, i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....
Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malappuram, Kerala, India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football, *Aim in life: To be happy alweiz.. 😀 *I...
hello friends. i need help in the project using JAVA-MATLAB connectivity. here, the interface is created in JAVA and MATLABis used for mathematical processing. here, JAVA interface is created by...