Amazon Attacks iPad Mini With New Home Page Advertisement

Looks like the rivals are leaving no stone unturned to criticise the newly launched iPad-Mini tablet. Check out this amazon ad that compares the Kindle Fire HD with the iPad Mini. You can see that the difference in the specs and the pricing. Clearly, the Kindle Fire HD has a huge lead there in terms of spes and cost!
Amazon-Ad

I'm bit surprised. Apple should have considered the already shipped rivals in the market. I think Kindle Fire's a sure-shot winner here in hardware specs. However, Apple continues to benefit from the huge app store developers have built for them.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was recently informed that a leading IT company in India recruited several thousand engineers and sent them call letters in time. It then asked all those candidates to appear...
I need step by step explanation and solution to this question please, so I can answer others. In the set of inputs a,b,c, in the case there are 2 or...
Hi I have done my engineering(B.tech)in 2011.Currently i am working in mnc with good salary but i am not satisfied with my job and want to do M.tech from good...
The best table-tennis challenger the world has seen may well be a robot that gets coached by humans and goes one up on them. Initially a human player guided the...
where do we use AM and where do we use FM ???