AMAZING innovations by engineering students

The Indian Institutes of Technology are powerhouses that nurture incredible talent.
From supercomputers to household appliances, IITians have time and again come up with innovations that have perplexed many.
Here, we bring you some of the cutting-edge inventions by IITians from across the country.
more info :AMAZING innovations by engineering students - Rediff Getahead

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Show me something I haven't already seen.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Exposure , facilities for research and testing surely adds glitter to IITians.
    Do you agree?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    if you check the same link again and refer to the comments below, the second comment is as follows:

" what a joke. IIT'ians only innovation is that they land up in US with hefty paid jobs, and then start companies in making Govt and people fools and take advantage of cheap Indian 'poor' students from B colleges either in IT industry or social sector....!! name one innovation which IIT has given to India in terms of any product/machine...!!..worst is most of IITians end up managing jobs and not researchers...!!...Indian IT industry services clients and does not produce 'products' and softwares...!! "

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you always wanted to learn to code and develop software but lost your patience beyond public static void main, then we've a good news for you. Computer engineers at...
ARM processors, the RISC based processors licensed by ARM Inc. is the 'Titan' when it comes to powering the mobile devices like smart-phones & tablets.They are currently being used in...
Just noticed that we've crossed 50+ applications for the CEoM August 2013. Those who are new to CrazyEngineers may note that the applications for the CEoM August will remain open...
How exactly is putting the split ac conditioner to 26 c reduce electrical poweR?
If I allot /boot partition in SSD so that kernel is stored there & rest other partitions in normal HD, will it decrease boot time ? Will the performance increase...