Amateur radio is my hobby

Hello All,
I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any help here, just drop me an email at . 73 for now.
Dave😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Dave. We are proud to have you in our team. I hope you will enjoy CE!

We request that all our discussions happen through CE forums so that a large number of engineers benefit from them.

We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    kc8pcl
    Hello All,
    I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any help here, just drop me an email at . 73 for now.
    Dave😀
    Hey dave! Is kc8pcl your callsign? I just applied for an amateur license in my country, the exam will be in December. I feel a little shamed of not getting it sooner, since a communication engineer without amateur radio licence is akin to an automotive engineer without a driver's licence *grin*

Maybe we can communicate via moon bounce, eh 😉 I hope you'll be active around on CrazyEngineers!
  • kc8pcl
    kc8pcl
    Hello Ash,
    Yes, my call sign is KC8PCL, you can look me up on QRZ.com. my bio just about sums it up.please keep me posted on your license test, I know that you will do well on the test. remember, amateur radio is a contact sport. 😀
    73 for now Ash, keep in touch.
    Dave😀
  • Jaswanth Reddy
    Jaswanth Reddy
    Hey Dave.. I want to start a low power radio station in our university ... For all my university members.. Ofc budget would be payed by the university.. Can you please help me regarding it... I donno anything about it.. I am a dummie in that.! Please help me
  • Jaswanth Reddy
    Jaswanth Reddy
    Hey Dave.. I want to start a low power radio station in our university ... For all my university members.. Ofc budget would be payed by the university.. Can you please help me regarding it... I donno anything about it.. I am a dummie in that.! Please help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, can anyone help me in interfacing a parallel port to a 32-1 multiplexer selection lines. can we directly connect the data pins from parallel port to the selection lines...
hi buddies, I Need to know about Reverse Power Relays? Anybody having any idea?
Hey guys Hav to make a rolling LED display.can u plz tell me how to go about it. i hav to mount around 500 leds on a PCB of 1...
I have a doubt regarding the E-bay auctions. I came across this doubt when one of my friend placed a bid with e-bay auction and had not paid it after...
Alright lads? My name is Tim, i am a automotive engineer, back at university this year for a masters. I'm studyling at Oxford Brookes. Hobbies ... well, WRC Racing, rally...